What's new

GDP s1's any time in the future?

unfortunaly not
this room was ruined by spraying with an organic spray
the whole room fried(do not ever use canadian express spray safe)
i know i shoul of sprayed a leaf first but it was organic oil so didt think anything of it as i use some of thier other stuff in the past with good results
i dont know if it was a bad botle or what, it cost £150 to but either way i wont ever use it and tell everyone i know to stear clear
i didnt bother contacting them for a refund or anyhing, i still got the botle here

im vegging up new cuts now so will be a while off
anyone who has been waiting for a pack in this thread will recieve a free pack when they get released
il also do a freebie promo at seedbay/boutique and all other big sites when they ready
this is my number 1 priority and has taken top spot over all other projects
peace

Hey OJD , Please tell me you are still working on these. I know you had some problems with your room a while back. I was just wondering and hoping this is still a go some time down the road. I know your busy with new projects and all but I think there are a lot of people beside my self who would really like to get some of these still. I think there is still a good demand for this strain always by all. Keep up the great work and hopefully we will see these soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts