What's new

GDP S1 mutants?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not sure where i was condescending in my post, would you care to point it out?
I wasn't trying to be anything other than polite and courteous and find a way to make you happy over the problems you have had.
Regarding pictures i think you will find jayd posted some beautiful pictures of his GDP.
As for my request for pictures, i am as keen to see success as i am problems and feel it benefits us all to have these issues documented as well as successful runs.
I hope you understand i am not trying to come across in a negative manner and that written word can often be interoperated differently than intended (as seems to be the case here).
Peace

H

Homer J Pimpin

ok thats real talk and i respect that.........It seemed as if you were implying that I was just trolling and that was not the case.lack of communication,and I apoligize for goin' on the defensive......I don't doubt in your gear Ive got secret recipe and chocolate lemmonade and these I also have the north london church in waiting....I'm on your side and fully intend to run these out I'm not culling anything or I dont get botherted by mutants..........But my batch of gdp hasn't lived up to my expectations as of yet.......I don't expect any kind of compensation and have great respect for the fact you offered some.......It shows a ethic that is widely lost in business........peace........

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im just pleased we are cool and there are no misunderstandings, we also really appreciate you giving the mutants a run (could not blame you for letting them go, many would have done).
We are learning more all the time and hope this problem is not something that cant be eliminated in the future.
Peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job Jayd...I learned a long time ago mother nature she is a bitch. it's very unlikely that every person who grows someones gear will end up with the same results. There will always be one offs in any line. CSG has outstanding genetics but mother nature will pop up every now and then and fuck with you :)

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had one real slow growing GDP. It grew at about 1/8th speed, I killed it. But I have 3 gorgeous ones going, one in flower almost 5 ft tall and just about as wide...

They root real strong too.

Latest posts

Latest posts