What's new

GDP LED SCROG3x3 r-DWC

Looking good man.

One note, not to be a bitchy. You want to be careful using that string or any fibrous material as a net. The fibers of a string or rope netting stick to a plant during flower and will make it fail a purity test. Also, you probably don't want to smoke string. You may want to consider some metal netting or some plastic netting in the future. When I scrog I use orange plastic safety netting.

Just a note for future reference.

Thanks for the input GuerrillaRed. I only used the string net for a few days. I replaced it with metal and pvc scrog nets for multiple reasons one being that exact one you stated.

Got my nice camera out Day 29 Pics

Got my nice camera out Day 29 Pics

Figured I should post some bud shots from an angle other than the ceiling to track my bud growth and for your viewing pleasure!!

Day 47 Flower

Day 47 Flower

Things are coming a long nicely here. Just a few more days on full nutes before i start flushing. Starting to get some purple color on the tips of calyx and on some sugar leaves. Very tough to see in the Blurple spectrum pics tho.

Day 60 Flower

Day 60 Flower

Things are coming to an end here with this grow diary. Ladies are getting the chop soon. Already have some seedlings popped for the next run. I will add so more pics during the harvest and some final budshots and maybe total weight.