What's new

GCG and Boobs's 2012 NorCal Organic Outdoor: The Foothill Fetish

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey boobs,

i am definitely coming along this forum too less...
Totally missed your fat pics mate!
Thats awesome, really awesome. This is your first grow? -no way mate, thats perfect!!!
My respect!

So much lovely plants and pics, don´t know where to start...

Thanks for the great view into your grow and especially your results! Keep up your good work!

High regards
Hazeo

Sorry for the delay, been turning this:

picture.php

Into this, Bubba OG:

picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Your not messing around with hanging them ho's...LOL
Screw the string, She is going to get the Chain.

How did the FLO turn out? Is it worth keeping?

Looking good Guys

We need to meet up SOON....
Peace
Endur

El Bandito

Make sure to loudly proclaim "release the kraken!" prior to slowly lowering one of those plants with the massive chain mechanism.

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
everything will be fine guys, we've had a great season and have already processed enough to give us another year. more of a morale loss really, doesn't feel good.

http://youtu.be/EgHGqq7syKs

keep your guard up folks.

I don't want the thread to end on a sad note maybe I can take some pics or something here soon to finish this thread in a way that it deserves.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Screw rippers, sorry to hear guys. Sucks when somebody takes something you worked so hard on. Karma will catch up to these guys, hope you guys have a good off year.

Mister_D

Veteran
Fuckers should have their balls smashed in a vice. Sorry to hear that gcg and boobs. I am glad to hear you guys at least got enough off to do another next year. Really hope ya'll do another thread next year definitely killed it this year :biggrin:.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts