What's new

GCG and Boobs's 2012 NorCal Organic Outdoor: The Foothill Fetish

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
alright, hope you've had your fill of pictures from GCG's... because the camera's at my house for the next couple days.

anyways, I saw how much you guys liked those Diesel twins of his... figured I'd get in on the action, here's my Sour D.

http://youtu.be/pFHjUUYDmJs

picture.php

I'll take some more pictures of everything else tomorrow and stuff, if there's anything in particular you wanna see lemme know. :tiphat:

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
http://youtu.be/AYMyxTFwuz8
glad to see you guys like the Sour Diesel, GCG noticed that the full seasons are stinkier than the light depped one from back a bit ago.

here's some more pictures from this morning, first up; MLI. There's going to be some big buds on that one.

picture.php

picture.php

http://youtu.be/Z9IQnDRYIYU
Blue dream, the shadow caster~~
picture.php

and some inner buds on the platinum:
picture.php

hopefully we get some cold nights soon, only been in the high 40F's at the lowest and mostly in the 50F's.

warthog

beautiful garden boobs! you are very blessed with that amazing site thats for sure! ya know, its hard to tell from some pics of yours how much light your spots receives.. it usually looks like your getting an average amount with all those trees you have, but just with this update you can really tell you get light all day... those buds are stacking very nicely, and they really filled out these past few weeks... i may like you sour d a tad more than gcg's :Bolt: but its probably because the lighting in the pic makes those stinky, sticky colas really pop out at ya. ya got a few ounce colas alright, looks real nice! one question MLI?? whats it stand for... looks like its gunna be a super nice indica.. hashy and fruity is what she looks like.

great updates guys:tiphat:

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
thanks, yeah a lot of the pictures I take are taken around dawn or dusk so that's why it looks shady sometimes. I get pretty good light here though.

the MLI stands for maple leaf indica, the plant I'm growing comes from the seed run I did a while ago.

here's a picture of that plant from that grow:

picture.php

picture.php

beautiful garden boobs! you are very blessed with that amazing site thats for sure! ya know, its hard to tell from some pics of yours how much light your spots receives.. it usually looks like your getting an average amount with all those trees you have, but just with this update you can really tell you get light all day... those buds are stacking very nicely, and they really filled out these past few weeks... i may like you sour d a tad more than gcg's :Bolt: but its probably because the lighting in the pic makes those stinky, sticky colas really pop out at ya. ya got a few ounce colas alright, looks real nice! one question MLI?? whats it stand for... looks like its gunna be a super nice indica.. hashy and fruity is what she looks like.

great updates guys:tiphat:

Maple Leaf Indica via Sensi Seeds. We selected her from four packs indoor. Gave her one spot outside to see how she does, seems pretty nice so far. We have moms of everything in case something really stands out, but we will be narrowing our strains down a lot this year. We will always be hunting through seeds and searching out new clones though.

Boob's place doesn't get anywhere near light all day. Enough to make fat buds though. :tiphat:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, where you guys at? Updates, updates.

What could you two be doing?

hmmm

minds_I

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
the gardens are looking great! i love seeing those pink pistils, i have a few strains with them this year, and it makes the buds look so nice against all those trichomes :)

happy harvests! :joint: