What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gavitas, Og's and rockwool

Sturgeongeneral, yes Moab.

Funkbomb, to be honest, the hype lol. And currently yes, still using advanced as well. And the revamp will be full auto watering with veg bloom and dosatrons. Multiple feedings per day instead of just one manual feed. The idea is to go back to basics and also keep the rockwool at ideal saturation levels. Smart bee monitoring will be incorporated.

Phases, you should! RW is the way to go!

jahshaka

blast-off.jpg

daaayum son...you got that fire!

Thanks shaka

CK, yes Irrigation is in. However, its still a manual feed. So tanks manually filled up, nutes measured, pH 'd and then fed and manually having to turn valves, plug in pumps to start the feed etc. Also, it's just a routine, fed once a day in the morning when the lights come on. The idea is to change it so nutes are dosed and pH'd inline and with the aid of moisture sensors fed multiple times a day whwn the plants actually need it. Keeping optimal pH and.moisture levels in the hugos

MJINC

Really nice thread and thanks for the updates. I've never tried stripping leaves as extensively as this, will have to give it a shot

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks guys

Mjinc, Still not running yet, I'll update when it is.

Lost tribe, every leaf with a petiole long enough to grab. Nutes have been stated a few times, we dont flood, it's top fed and currently only twice daily. That's going to change drastically with the dosers though.

I'll update new pics and upgrades in a week or two. Sorry for the delay.

MJINC

Thanks guys

Mjinc, Still not running yet, I'll update when it is.

Lost tribe, every leaf with a petiole long enough to grab. Nutes have been stated a few times, we dont flood, it's top fed and currently only twice daily. That's going to change drastically with the dosers though.

I'll update new pics and upgrades in a week or two. Sorry for the delay.

Haven't used it yet but you could try emailing info@vegbloom.com they are pretty good at answering. Also on instagram look out for @Vegbloom_tech, he's a staff member over there and you can DM for some info

MJINC

Edit: Sorry wrong thread and I have no idea how to edit my post. Just wanted to say thanks for the update!

Nice grow High Grade.

I use a similar technique. I strip all leaves with a stem after week 3. No larf since I started doing it that way, especially with DE lights.