What's new

Gavita 1650e LED light

Hey there, does anyone have experience with the gavita led light I just purchased one and am curious to what people's thoughts are on these, how does it yield? Do you have any info on this light I plan on getting more of hese lights and are there better Leds on the market thanks

Wow zero replys????? C'mon guys this is gavita one of the better companies In our hobby and it came out with a new fancy toy and no one got one or interested In one? I know it's pretty new so not to much info but there's gotta be someone out there with it

Well before you do I wana let you know that gavita did not produce enough 120 or 240 v power cords and mine is just sitting around collecting dust and I tried contacting gavita and can't get a solid answer on when they will make more and available to the people. I'm actually pretty frustrated right now and am debating to return this light and get the fluence spyder x or dolls tel came out w a new led

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Ive heard some pretty amazing things about them.... Never seen any of the results for myself...but from some very credible people They claim next level yields bigger than Gavita DE

Wish I knew if it was true or not... Id pull the trigger if the stories I was told are real... like a strain that does 3lbs a light on DE can do 4lbs on 1 Gavita LED.... Monster Yielding Wedding Cake pheno going around SoCal

That's one of the reasons I got it, i wish there was more info on these. I think I figured out that I have to buy there adapter and EL 2 master controller just to turn this sucker on. Only because gavita didn t make enough 120v power cords

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Why not put up a picture of the socket. It's very unlikely I can't get you one.

My opinion of them as a company, is rather low..

Koondense

Veteran
Can somebody help me understand one basic thing...?
What exactly is a "110V power cord"??

Yea that actually is wonder if they that plug on a 120v cord and hopefully can sell me one seems like they do commercial accounts only

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
They sell the cord with 240v plug, 110v plug, or no plug at all.

I'm so happy gavita just shipped 120v cords for their new LED light. Mine is getting over nighted should be in tomorrow. I'm so excited to plug this baby in and see if all the hype is real as I will be doing a side by side with a 1000w hps se. Strains are gg4 and a Afghan skunk I got as a freebie and it ended up being bomb.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I'm so happy gavita just shipped 120v cords for their new LED light. Mine is getting over nighted should be in tomorrow. I'm so excited to plug this baby in and see if all the hype is real as I will be doing a side by side with a 1000w hps se. Strains are gg4 and a Afghan skunk I got as a freebie and it ended up being bomb.

That’s great news! Can’t wait to see the side by side results! :dance013: