What's new

gavin2511 micro grow

Penguin59

cheers lads, they dont half stink tho, burning incense 24/7 to cover that rich odour lol

Haha me too! The fiancee made me go & buy an incense candle to cover up the smell. Hope it keeps working in the coming weeks when she really beefs up haha.

Penguin

Penguin59

Is Gavin gonna have to choke a bitch? :D

Wat's the dealio with your wife gavin? You said she doesnt like you growing so does she just try & give away ur plants every once in a while? I'm gonna have words with her if she gives away ur Black Widow...there will be blood.

Penguin

gavin2511

the widows

the widows

well now ive lost my bagseed to a friend i have only my widows left for company.

but fuck it i like em more anyway...

and maybe ill chuck her off the balcany if she touches these two lol

L

lowrydergrower

ladies are looking very nice they have quite a bit to fill in should be a nice show :)

gavin2511

update

ive crossed pollinated(hopefully) a branch with my blueberry male, so hopefully will produce some seeds soon.?

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
awesome, be sure to separate them from the others while you do it if you don't wanna pollinate them, and use a spray bottle on the branches you don't wanna pollinate on that same plant. then wash the part you did pollinate down after a few hours. lol i'm sure you're on top of it :D can't wait to see the results mate