What's new

GastroGrower Denies the Light - Dr. Krippling Bulk Smash Autoflower

GastroGrower

The final dry weight on the plant I harvested was a little over 7 grams. Not particularly impressive but in line with what I had expected considering the size of the plant and the flowering time. Quality seems pretty decent however, so not bad overall. Definitely an easy addition to a mother tent if you have some space and would like some extra smoke. If it were run in Hydro I think it would have really been a better result.

GastroGrower

Favorite Pheno

Favorite Pheno

The last Buddha auto I had going is turning out nicely and I thought I'd share. She's small but smells tasty and looks like it has acceptable tric production.

picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

I mostly run Photo's but I'll probably have one or two small autos going in my mother tent if I've got the space.

I prefer to grow really big plants so the auto's don't really work as well for those types of yields.

GastroGrower

Here is the same plant in that last post. Tricones are about 30% amber. I've been feeding pure RO water for about two weeks and will do a final large flush this week.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Chopped one of these autos today and found a seed in the main cola. Anyone worked with seeds from autos? I assume it just seeded itself since it's been going for a good while.

GastroGrower

Here is the plant I mentioned in the last post. Nothing really special but it does kind of remind me of a turd and that makes me giggle.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Started the flush on these two girls today. They started from seed back in December and were only under 100 - 200 watts. I also neglected them quite a bit so lots of dry periods. Would have been larger and higher quality if I had put them in priority but they just sat in the back corner of my veg tent so didn't really take up much space.

The plant on the right has the same cherry soda smell as the rest of the buddhas I've run, but the one of the left has a really nice gassy/hash smell to it. Could go longer but I'm going to go ahead and take it here in a few days.

Cat for size:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Here's close shots of the gassy pheno.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

If anyone is considering these genetics I would highly recommend trying it. I think I will order another pack if I can and run them in a flood and drain table once I get it installed. Quality of the bud is great in coco and if I avoided letting the medium dry out these would be great to have chilling with my smaller plants in the veg tent.

Latest posts

Latest posts