What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Garlic goes indoors

G

garlic: i have the same seedling mat...I use rapid rooters...I take my clones when there alternating...Ive used clonex and Olivia and NOTHING!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

G

:wave: Dezy thanks for the props bro.

Bandan I don't really know what you are doing wrong i'll need more info.
What strain are you cloning? The Morning stars are really hard to root. I finally have one that is rooted after a week and a half now. Some varieties are easier to root than others.

Is the clonex a powder or a gel? I personally use Doc's cloning gel. When do you add Olivia's? I have used Olivia's before on it's own and have never had any problems.

The rapidrooters have everything that a clone needs to survive until it is rooted. I dip my clones in the gel put them in the cubes and just add plain RO water. Just remember less is more sometimes. Try using just your clonex and don't use the Olivia's. Just add plain water.

Give me some more info so I can help you out better.
GCG

G

:woohoo: The stretch is on!!! I had some time this morning and I thought you guys might like some pics of my plants starting their stretch.

G

Lookin good GCG...

So they are shootin up now eh? How tall do ya think they are gonna go? I'm sure they'll turn out great bro..

G

:wave: Hey Gronut bro what's happening?

I have no idea how big they will get , I have never grown Morning stars before and I can't find any info on it. Right now my biggest one is about 4 foot tall and my smaller ones are about 3 foot tall.

I am hoping that my biggest one does get much bigger , but only time will tell.

I'll keep you posted stop in more often
GCG

G

dam it go big or go home birng it on old man this is monster grow on discovery whears steve at and the clock??????

G

Dezy I think you just came up with a new forum.

Monster Grows.

Not a bad idea.

GCG

G

he he yea that would be cool :chin: how about you start it ok.put :moon: up the pics form last summer and then this summer and i will find a clock pic for you to use ok see ya buddy

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
nice grow so far, garlic!!

i'll watch from over here...with the vape and the stash! hehehe :woohoo: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

G

Sleepy my friend I am very jealous of your huge stash. You are more than welcome to pull up a seat and I hope you enjoy the ride. Just remember not to smoke all of your stash at once J/K.

Heuy Dezy there are a lot of other peolple out there that have better plants and pics than I do_Oh yeah I forgot to tell you :moon: :moon: :moon:

Thanks for stopping by sleepy
Dezy all I have to say to you is :spank: :bashhead:

Later guys
GCG

G

The fun begins

The fun begins

Now it is starting to get fun watching the buds start to develop. I know all of the veg pics are boring , but they are a necessary evil :sasmokin: So sit back grab your popcorn :lurk: :lurk: ( let me know if anyone needs some popcorn I have plenty) and enjoy the rest of the ride :woohoo: :woohoo:

Blackberry widow

Blackberry widow

Morning star

MS

MS

MS

MS

BBW

MS

MS

BBW

MS

MS

Sorry for the poor pic quality I am not a photographer like my friend Dezylu thinks he is. Look Dezy no figurines. :moon: :moon: :moon: :wave:

Let me know what you think and any advice will be greatly appreciated.

GCG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
They're looking real nice in there garlic! You're having much better luck with the MS than I - they really look nice and healthy! Gonna havta come down and take some soil lessons :chin:

:wave:

G

:joint: Thanks MGJ. I don't know if I am the one to be giving lessons, it is just dumb luck :yoinks: I think the person you need to ask is Sunnyside. I picked the new May issue of HT and low and behold there is an article in there called Organics keeping it real by Sunnyside :chin: I wonder if that is the same man we know?

Thanks for stopping by
GCG

G

dam son

dam son

awsome work man :moon: they look good i beat the smell is just getting sweet and rank what a black berry skunky mmmmmmmm oh yea side note i got my 1000w mh bulb so this next week if work lets us i want to get together and hook up the new light yahoo no more 400w 1000w hear i come :woohoo: i will call you late gcg look'n good man keep it up

G

More pictures

More pictures

Here are some pics of my plants starting to show some bud development. :woohoo: Let the fun begin.

BBW

BBW

BBW clones

Purple Urkle clones gifted to me by a friend.

Purple urkle

Trainwreck clones from LPC

Trainwreck

Afgooey clones from LPC

Afgooey

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
wooohooo!!! :woohoo: Nicely setting up for the next flower cycle! Nice selection garlic - you're gonna have a smorgasbord of bud come summer!!!

G

:wave: Thanks MGJ. I am in the process of collecting my strains for this summers Greenhouse grow. I think I have them so far, but I will have to grow the unknown clones from the club out first to see if they are worth spending all summer on.

I would love to have an all you can smoke buffet thsi summer. :woohoo:

GCG

G

Those are some nice looking bushes in flower and a great line-up of strains to come. I'll have to keep an eye on your thread. Killer! :yummy:

Ganjajuana

G

:wave: Hey Thanks Ganjajuana glad to see you stopping by. Do you need some popcorn :lurk: ?

Don't be a stranger
GCG

G

hello garlic :joint:
ok bro i'm here and i have beer but damn i forgot to bring the popcorn, so can you please pass me a bucket my friend!!.......well well this thread started out good then not so good but now i see you have things going the right way, you have most difinitly fixed your soil problem :woohoo: :woohoo: ....any of you soil growers ever use BLACK GOLD soil, its the best stuff around if i could afford it its the only soil i would ever use...to be honest its the only soil ANY soil grower needs.....ummm when i said wish i could afford i did not mean it was $$$ i meant i have to have it shipped and a single 40pound bag cost me( with shipping) about 40bucks a bag, hell you buy the 40pound bag for $9.00 dollars but the shipping just kills me..........ohhhh thats a very nice clone selection you have there garlic hope things go awesomely for from here on out......once i get going i will send you a pic of that PURPLE BASTARD i was talking about, ohhhhh and if dezy will stop calling you OLD i MIGHT send him a shot of her too......
peace bro :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts