What's new

Garlic goes indoors

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang thats good news GCG ...beating them Borgs.....are you on the enterprise or something :pointlaug....no serious ....they look a little droopy from the neem but they have some nice color on them....:D

ohw man i wisk i could make a GH list ...you luckker...can't say nooting much about the strains...never smoked or grew them.....exept the PB that is...:joint:

keep it up buddy!

G

:wave: A few pics of my plants in veg.

ABG

ABG

Lemon Sharkk

Lemon sharkk

GKB

GKB

C-13

C-13

Veg cabinet

I just transplanted gallon pots to 2 gallon pots on Thursday.

GCG

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome and healthy buddy :yes:

A great variety...and they've grown up so fast :ying:

Looks like a happy veg area :smile:

Thanks for the look into your garden Garlic :smile:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Whats cOOkin GCG?
AWWW Yeah! Nice lOOkin bushes you got over there.
Feedin um gOOd I see. That c 13 sounds gOOd... I ve checked it out on a couple of other grow threads. And it sounds like the dank!!!! :joint:

kEEp up the gOOd work!
Later, Big D! :sasmokin:

G

:wave: Thanks TML I try , but I'm not always successful. They are really starting to take off now!!!!!

:moon: :moon: TP The ABG is the bubblegum. It is in the right hand corner :moon: :moon:

:yummy: Thanks BigD the C-13 is definitely a great smoke :joint: it grows nice and easy and has a very fruity taste :yummy:

Thanks
GCG

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
dang buddy lost track of your thread with all the ka ka going on here lmao. simply sweet healthy lookn plants bro right on .

G

:wave: Thanks Major I think I am finally doing something right?

:moon: Thanks CP. I've been real busy at work lately :woohoo: that means I'm finally making some money again :woohoo:

Now for some pics.

Amsterdam Bubblegum

ABG

Sharkk

Sharkk

GKB

GKB

C-13

C-13

Group shot

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea its been a while ey...well work will do that 2 ya....:biglaugh:
but hey.... i'm gladd your taking the time 2 show us your garden ...they are looking most exellent G...:D

they are getting fatter buddy :woohoo:
you got them PB's i good shape :rasta:
i'm smoking some dryed PB as we speak....o my... i love the smell

G

lookin good garlic :woohoo: they all look very healthy and ready to perform...

that shark looks interesting.. a buddy of mine said he was gonna stop by with a sample of that be he never showed up... hmmm, i wonder where he's been :chin: maybe he was too busy drinkin silver bullets that day :dueling:
:moon: :moon:
:wave:

70s_PotHead

There all looken real nice GCG yep there going to flower out very nicely, lots of budz in your future :canabis:

70s :joint:

Last edited:
G

hello garlic :joint:
well man you sure do have some nice plants my friend, what ever your doing its working and your plants look real healthy....

keep an eye on the ABG i was told they get super fat so your gonna want to keep the air flow moving with those for sure....

nice PB's as well i'm really stoked to see ppl still growing that one, she was a nice plant for sure....cant wait untill you give the memory loss a shot...
peace brother :joint:

G

:wave: Thanks Core I hope I do the PB's right?

:moon: :moon: Yeah Forty I know what you me that guy is a real f**king flake, he did it to me too.

:wave: Thanks 70's I hope there are a lot of buds in my future :joint: ??? I try.

:kissass: Jaws I have to give you credit for a lot of my success lately. Not only have you given me great strains to work with you turned me onto GH nutes. :woohoo: Thanks bro. :wave:

:yummy: Thanks Big D I agree with you!!!!

:wave: Thanks Rule. Yeah it is a long thread I hope you didn't go back and read it all? As soon as I harvest this next crop I'll close it and start the Tin-can thread up. next winter when I go back indoors I'll have to start a new thread.

Thanks GCG

LIMELIGHT

garlic,,,,,,,lookin tits bro........GH nites are the shit...hands down the friendliest on a plant.....foxfarm is good to...but nothin beats the lora Nova series......lime

Latest posts

Latest posts