What's new

Garlic goes indoors

G

Cannapits said:
your right ....gave pops a hit of the KQ resin...he blew out his eardrum....good shit...changing mood now

:wave: Now that's better!!! :friends:

GCG

G

growit1234

yo garlic

Its been a while, it looks like all is well.

Whats the secret with the purple? My BBW was fruity, but no purple

G

:wave: 1234 They are 2 different plants. This one is a cross of BBW X GN afghani. Totally different plants. The BBW I grew last year didn't have any color either.

GCG

somoz

Veteran
Cannapits said:
your right ....gave pops a hit of the KQ resin...he blew out his eardrum....good shit...changing mood now

lmfao! nice one bro......lookin real nice garlic can't wait to see ya chop down the big mofo's......how's the cure comin along? laer on

G

:wave: Hey Moz That was a pretty good!!!! LMAO. I think the big plants are going to hear the word TIMBERRRRR!!! tomorrow? I'm still drying everything accept the urkle so I'll let you know? I did smoke some urkle last night and I'll say it's the bomb!!! Thanks bro.

:wave: Hey BF long time no see!!! Don't be such a stranger? :bat: I hope you enloy my boring grow?

Thanks GCG

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Gotta Give props where props are due :smile:

Those smilies are from Underground Man a grower here on IC. He posted them for all of us to use here.
Here's a link to his profile page where you can find them all: http://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=8378

Now you don't hafta go digging Garlic :wave:

G

:wave: Thanks TML now I just need to figure out how to use them????? :chin: Sorry you know who us computer illiterate old guys are :joint: :moon: :moon:

I just chopped the smaller of the 2 GKB's and she is a fatty!!! :woohoo:

I'll be back in a little while with picks of the big one!!!! :woohoo: I need to fireup the chainsaw and oil the fiskers!!!!!TIMBERRR!!!! :woohoo:

GCG

G

:woohoo: I just finished the BIG GKB and her she is!!!!! :woohoo:

All the buds on the left are the big GKB and all the buds on the right are the small GKB :woohoo:

I hope everyone enjoys? :moon: :moon: :moon:
GCG

G

hello garlic :joint:
damn brother you did get a very good yield on this one huhhh...maybe i should give the GBK cut another thought...
very nice bro :joint:

G

:laughing: LMAO CP I've been kissing her for a while now!!!!! :kissass: Feed her heavy grow multiple tops and start flowering when she is at least 3 foot tall and she will reward you!!! I still think she is some of the best smoke I have grown!!!! I never get tired of smoking her!!! :wave:

:wave: Thanks MGJ luck had a lot to do with it :pointlaug Sorry I don't smoke blunts, but how about a hit from the vape-cannon? Thanks

:wave: Jaws I think you should definitely give the GKB another try. You didn't grow her big enough last time to really see her potential. :bat: Thanks Bro.

:wave: Thanks Major I tried!!!!!

GCG

somoz

Veteran
right on garlic.....looks like you really made her work for ya this run....got mine at about 2 feet or so with 4 nice tops coming up....lookin forward to seein what she'll do in flower.......and yeah, gotta love the urkle, definately one of my favorites if not favorite smoke......she just taste so damm good!

take care bro

moz :wave:

G

:wave: Hey Moz 2 foot already? Nice job. You have the room so I say let her grow to about 4 foot and then flower her and you will love it!! Is she a total nute hog for you? I have to feed mine twice a week in veg.

:yummy: I do love the urkle toooo!!!

Thanks
GCG

G

man, that garlic kush came out sweet!! :woohoo: it was the same for me the 2nd time round... much better than the first try. looks like you'll have enough smoke to last you quite some time.

great job bro :joint:

G

:wave: Thanks Forty. Once it's all dried and cured I think we might have enough to last us a week or 2? :yoinks: The second time around is definitely better. :joint:

thanks
GCG

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:woohoo: There must be some wild partying goin on at your pad :headbange

Congrats on yet another tasty lookin harvest :yummy: