What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Garlic Done @ 46 Daze!

G

looks pretty close to the garlic i have. has a nice stinky garlicy smell/flavor but with a definite unique dank smell to her as well.

cannigrow

thanks for posting up this strain. Be sure to come back with a report. I've heard about it now and then and thought it sounded pretty unique - have you ever ran something called "eggplant"?

G

got any photos of your garlic Docta?

Cannigrow ~ this is another old thread I bumped from 2004...I dont know if Bunz is around or not...either way, dont think hes comin back for a smoke report...hehe

cannigrow

lol goddamnit pedestrian. JK. At least your bumping up good old threads...I was reading the Sour Bubble one like, "BOG is back??"

stealthballer

I had some bud that smelled and tasted exactly like garlic, was given to be and the guy called it garlic. it was more golden colored than yours though. Gorgeous plant regardless.

stupid ass 2004

Last edited:

nandro

thadocta said:
looks pretty close to the garlic i have. has a nice stinky garlicy smell/flavor but with a definite unique dank smell to her as well.

Oh yeah, bro? :sasmokin:

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

wick650

Docta-
Is your Garlic cut by chance the Santa Barbara cut??? Oh did I love that strain, but it just dissipeared all of a sudden. The S.B garlic don't look too special, but the smell and taste are outrageous so funky. Is yours different?

G

mine is called the 89' garlic....steelers, yup, probably did. not my garlic though, homie sent it to me. :)

sorry i don't have any pics guys (unless i can find em, i lost a lot on OG and CW), give me 6 months and i can start getting some serious shots up on this shit for some strain knowledge for y'all.

and nandro, oh yeah. :)

wick, i don't know if its the same as the SB. ill bust a few pieces and a cut and you can decide for yourself. ;)