What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Garden Life

JustGrowing420

After 70 days flowering in 11/13 schedule, Riri cut was chopped yesterday! Beautiful intense smells...

Grown in pure coco with canna nutrients, fatter calices and more aggressive fuely smells
full

full

full

full

grown in soil mix with 50% coco and biobizz nutrients, creamier smell with more layers and more pronounced floral/lavender components

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

JustGrowing420

I have been pretty inconsistent with grow updates lately, here are a few shots from auto/veg tent

full

Huge autos in the back, new autos in front, seedlings in between those, few mothers etc...

Shockwave auto
full

Venom Smash auto
full

Runtz auto
full

Young ones
full

DF13 Haze starting to sex @MAHA KALA
full

Satin Black domina cbd, gonna move her to flowering room after taking a couple cuttings
full

And some dry Green Punch auto buds I am currently trimming
full

full

full

JustGrowing420

Some photos from the photoperiod flowering room as well,

Karma Sour Diesel bx2 around 60 days here, seems me and the diesels have some beef and can't keep them very happy, also think I used way too large containers for coco at 10 liters, oh well
full

full

full

full

Bon Bon #1 ready to be taken down any day now, around 80 days I think
full

A small Riri sample, nice and golden
full

JustGrowing420

Little update on the vegging autos with some more detailed pics. 24 days here.

Runtz auto, first plant was phenomenal, this one seems to have the same great structure and a gassy orange juice smell
runtz auto.JPG

runtz auto1.JPG

runtz auto2.JPG

Chemdogging x Russian Rocket Fuel autos, 3 regular seeds in the same pot, 1 confirmed female, 1 male and 1 I can't tell yet

chemxrrf.JPG

chemxrrf1.JPG

Gorilla Cookies, left Fast Buds version VS right Urban Legends

gorilla cookie vs.JPG

gorilla cookie vs1.JPG

gorilla cookie vs2.JPG

And a photoperiod that just sexed, DF13Haze @MAHA KALA , the sole female I got from the 5 plants, nice and elegant

df13haze.JPG

df13haze1.JPG

JustGrowing420

your bad luck with my seeds is alarming hahaha what is the problem? LOL
Shit, previous try with mindblowers all male, this one only one female. I was hoping to see a bit more.... Until this one sexed I was anxious how I was gonna tell you this run all males again 🥵.
I think keeping them in small pots doesnt help in male female ratio but cannot do much more with reg seeds and limited space.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah man it is weird. I usually get 65 - 70 % of females... maybe temperature at germing, but if you get females from other reg seeds normally, then it is not temps at germing... just weird bad luck.

JustGrowing420

yeah man it is weird. I usually get 65 - 70 % of females... maybe temperature at germing, but if you get females from other reg seeds normally, then it is not temps at germing... just weird bad luck.
No this season I have totally fucked up with reg seeds, got 2/10 on the C4DD, 0 from the mindblowers, 1 from df13haze.... only the diesels gave normal ratio with 4/9 I think, I will for sure try larger pots until sexing next time..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
No this season I have totally fucked up with reg seeds, got 2/10 on the C4DD, 0 from the mindblowers, 1 from df13haze.... only the diesels gave normal ratio with 4/9 I think, I will for sure try larger pots until sexing next time..

I know that MadMac was experimenting with temps at germing, and with high temps he got big males ratio, what he wanted, but very unusual for haze.

I am not sure how rootbound can cause more frequent occur of males? any idea? I think that cannabis sexuality is still big mystery for us...

Latest posts

Latest posts