full

full

Swazis, right one female
full

Karma Sour Diesel Bx2
full

and that's all!

JustGrowing420

GT is looking awesome bud! May I ask, how long did you let her veg for? Looks like you topped her pretty early on, I fckn love the look of their super stretch lol. like “Legs for days!” Haha.
I can't really answer cause its the mother plant I have been keeping since I first ran her. So she has been topped many times during maintenance. Multi-topped and from clone the stretch was not so bad, I believe around 2-3x roughly, still enough to make some nice colas.

JustGrowing420

Looks great in here... Just got a pack of Karma's sour bx2, will be watching yours.

Good vibes, awesome flowers, thanks for sharing,
LD
Thanks a lot for the nice words and welcome!
I'm really excited for these too. I dumbed out few days ago and burned them good changing from Biobizz to Canna coco nutes, but they look fine now. Stressed a lot so not ideal, I think I will get a glimpse of the line though.
Will you be starting them soon??

LouDog420

Thanks a lot for the nice words and welcome!
I'm really excited for these too. I dumbed out few days ago and burned them good changing from Biobizz to Canna coco nutes, but they look fine now. Stressed a lot so not ideal, I think I will get a glimpse of the line though.
Will you be starting them soon??

Too many seeds, not enough time. No real plan, eventually the urge will strike and I'll accidentally drop them in some water ;)