What's new

Diary Garden Life

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Chill out bro, nobody expected any better! :D :joint:
Btw, with asmany plants as you have there you could have just thrown it out and nobody would have noticed! :muahaha:

JustGrowing420

I overfed it like stupid and couldn't even diagnose it.. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway small update on autos

general view

full

acid kush #2 gonna fill in soon

full

acid kush #1 looks to me 2-3 weeks from harvest :canabis:

full

full

full

full

yummy dry mazarilla buds

full

full

JustGrowing420

Let's see how different grades of hash look under the microscope!!!

160, pure trash after all, still i'll smoke it i think :rasta:

full

120 pretty big jump in quality from 160 but still lots of trichome stalks and plant material

full

full

full

73 microns the goodness begins...

full

full

full

full

full

different one
full

full

full

45 more or less the same

full

full

full

finally 25

full

full

also got some macros of the last golden tiger:abduct:

full

full

full

Sorry maybe I got a bit carried away and snapped some more shots than necessary :snap out of it:

Every time I come in here :faint:

Check the battery in your smoke detector bro there is too much fire weed :yikes:

Care to share what your feeding schedule, do you monitor run-off?

:respect:

JustGrowing420

Thanks thanks!!!

Feeding schedule? do they seem they are being fed by schedule?? :bigeye:

I follow biobizz schedule roughly with those. Only use the bases (grow + bloom) and just got a bottle of Bio-Heaven (amino acids) to help them a bit with summer stress.

Only monitored runoff in coco with canna nutes but even there stopped in the end. From my tiny experience as long as the input is correct no need to monitor all the time.

I am more focused on exploring as many plants as I can and building a nice library of my favorite effects for now.

Obviously I need a lot of work in feeding department but this will come with time and experience.

Schedule might have been the wrong word, just meant EC pH etc but that's all good man.

Bio bizz I don't know it but it looks like it's working.

JustGrowing420

Schedule might have been the wrong word, just meant EC pH etc but that's all good man.

Bio bizz I don't know it but it looks like it's working.
Aaah it is "organic" line so no need. Just slightly lowers ph when adding nutes and brings it to around 6.7-7 with my tap water of around 7.6ph. It is quite hassle free so I have stuck with it. Forgot to mention also that I amend my medium a bit with worm castings, dolomite lime, gypsum, seaweed and also add mycorhizza.

With the autos in coco, I started off at 1.2 ec from day 1, gradually up to roughly 2 (canna coco a b + pk +calmag) by mid flo. Although mazarilla took even more than that like a champ, I think that this was the limit and even over it.
Then after mid flo cut out the pk and fed at around 1.6 ec.
Ph always had been around 6 (+-0.2).

Hope I satisfied a bit your curiosity, I know I should be paying more attention to this stuff hehehe

Aaah it is "organic" line so no need. Just slightly lowers ph when adding nutes and brings it to around 6.7-7 with my tap water of around 7.6ph. It is quite hassle free so I have stuck with it. Forgot to mention also that I amend my medium a bit with worm castings, dolomite lime, gypsum, seaweed and also add mycorhizza.

With the autos in coco, I started off at 1.2 ec from day 1, gradually up to roughly 2 (canna coco a b + pk +calmag) by mid flo. Although mazarilla took even more than that like a champ, I think that this was the limit and even over it.
Then after mid flo cut out the pk and fed at around 1.6 ec.
Ph always had been around 6 (+-0.2).

Hope I satisfied a bit your curiosity, I know I should be paying more attention to this stuff hehehe
That mix is giving perfect results. I'd like to do that hybrid style one day, I know uselessgardens did a similar mix and grew dank.
I can't begin flower less than 2.0 ever since starting with leds I think. It's 2.0 from late veg. And the Headbanger run-off comes out under 2.0 until around wk 4.
That canna 'schedule' :laughing: is interesting too man thank you for sharing, this run I used pk @2ml for wk5 and 1ml wk6 from a bottle thats over 10 years old.

HB @50 days busting off some new fruity high pitched terps this round. I suspect this pheno may be even better in <800 par garden. Thats not gonna happen here.
20220612_144921.jpg

20220612_144812.jpg

HB at the bottom
20220612_144830.jpg

JustGrowing420

That mix is giving perfect results. I'd like to do that hybrid style one day, I know uselessgardens did a similar mix and grew dank.
I can't begin flower less than 2.0 ever since starting with leds I think. It's 2.0 from late veg. And the Headbanger run-off comes out under 2.0 until around wk 4.
That canna 'schedule' :laughing: is interesting too man thank you for sharing, this run I used pk @2ml for wk5 and 1ml wk6 from a bottle thats over 10 years old.

HB @50 days busting off some new fruity high pitched terps this round. I suspect this pheno may be even better in <800 par garden. Thats not gonna happen here.
View attachment 18721509
View attachment 18721510

HB at the bottom
View attachment 18721511
Yo that's it! I had a couple more fruity ones too, I settled to keep the most sour one. I bet it loves some topping, most plants didnt really grow huge main cola.

I noticed too the plants in the corners actually did better than directly under the lamps about the headbangers.

About EC also with mazarilla I think I topped out around 2.8? haha
LEDs have intense needs!

I found the canna chart quite interesting mostly in how it divides and describes the different phases of growth though. Helped me understand a bit better when plants enter each stage, especially about autos where the lifecycle is... well... auto.

JustGrowing420

Getting close, with high temps they have all suffered quite a bit (avg 30-32c) plus I can't follow their needs for the life of me in high temp environment. I think I've been misdiagnosing deficiencies for excesses and vice versa... anyway here we go..

Zamaldelica was looking almost ready a week ago, went on and pushed a small reflowering in the end

full

Malawi Ready for harvest, still leathery, cherry changed to a more sour lemony aroma

full

full

full

full

Haze x Afghan in the Raw

full

full

full

Thai x A5

#1 this is very low smell, herbal, clay

full

full