What's new

garbage bag curing technique

L

larry badiner

edit: retyped

i have not tried this out, this is an experimental technique

jamaican style i heard off the internet: just dont water for a month. i'll add maybe a week to a momth and a half

my suggestion, i think wood absorbs moisture well, just stick some potted plants in a box and let that dry, i'll add more later

just a suggestion, dont try it if you dont like it, if you want to complain about something you dont want to try right a fucking paper about it

again, i'll post pictures when i try it myself, after the outdoor season.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Um, no.

You need airflow, and NO light (light will degrade THC) and 40-50% humidity to dry buds properly.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
works well with hydro if you put fresh top soil in.

i havent tried it yet, im an outdoor grower so i just popped my seeds in for germination, but feel free to try.[/quote]

fresh topsoil in hydro?
works better than a narc at your graduation party.

what was the question again?...

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's as if a million eyebrows arched, and were suddenly arched even further.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
LOL @ Goldensilence!

I repair elevators so I can buy meth, so I can repair elevators faster and buy even more meth, so I can repair EVEN MORE ELEVATORS SO I CAN BUY EVEN MORE FASTER METH

/Shamelessly stolen from a Fark headline

tr1ck_

Here is my curing technique:

Find a fishtank, pleace a few inches of high quality sand on the bottom, add 1/2 tsp azomite, 1 tbs glacial rock dust, and 1tsp glitter. Take (3) 2 inch pieces of mahogany and build a native american tee pee style pyramid in the center. Bury the roots in the sand. Store plant directly in the center of the tee pee for best results. Fill with 1/2 ro-di water, 1/2 orange kool-aid. Add aquarium heater at 80 degrees F. Float 6 apples in the top of the water and wait 2 months till cured (make sure to burp the aquarium and change the apples weekly).

bigwity

Veteran
ledgend i have a new techinque for cureing weed,

piss all over it
soak in rum
swollow and regurgatate
wrap in cling film
bury under the ground
leave for a week
then cook in the oven

roll a spliff or hit a bong and imagin what real weed tastes of

Latest posts