What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gano's Veg Room

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This is My ever evolving veg room. Currently the entire veg area is being covered by one SP250

Purple Urkle Up Planting top feed 035.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your garden looks good friend. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. Keep us posted, most especially when you get flowers. I would love to see your flowers.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The first of the cuttings are starting to root out. I've counted 3 of them so far have started to produce a root(s). This is my first time cloning any plants under this LED light.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Veg room reset is right around the corner. I'm going to be looking at up to 2 trays, one will be veggies like leafy greens. At some point I will be starting a couple tomatos, I'm thinking Roma Tomato. Then once it gets cold enough for the earwigs to die off I'll be starting some corn, only a couple. I never grown some corn, so I'm not sure if it will need a 12/12 light cycle or if I can grow from start to finish in veg.

Then in about a month I might have to switch over to a MH for winter time, for some free heating for a few months. But that may free the light up again for another run in the 2x4 tent.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The current state of affairs with the veg room....

veg room cuttings-plants 003.JPG

The veg room has been a little neglected. So have what where cuttings. I trimmed the root ball off of the cuttings that are in the blue bucket. I'm now waiting on them to start producing new roots before I transplant any of them. They have been a little starved on nutrients, but now have nutrients in the water. They will not start to green up much until they start throwing new roots. All of the cutting in the vermiculite rooted, but one of them the grow tips died, just leaving one fan leaf.

Latest posts

Latest posts