What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ganja in Switzerland

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i wish i could, but im a hard working father. my thoughts will be there.

@trichomefarmer, do you know if there is some documents about erdbeer, purpurea t, litzi and all the other great swiss strains?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
last i heard in geneva there is a place along the lake that has some kind of pyramid monument. if you hang out in that area you should come across some rastas selling weed or hash.

in zurich it's easier and cheaper. you also go to the lake area, if you keep walking along the left side of the lake for about 20 minutes away from the center, you come to an area where a load of black dealers hang out. you should get 3.5g for 50 swiss franks. thats the street price which is not considered cheap, but it's meant for indoor. just be careful because the cops do try and bust these guys once in a while.

King Amdo

I made a road trip to Swiss a couple of years or so back - you could (then) buy weed in cannabis shops, and there were even signs put up on the roadside directing you to places selling it like people selling apples or vegetables...direct from the homestead grower.

It was nice weed - but the shops wern't that frequent and wern't suppost to sell to non swiss I think.

Last edited:
H

h g

Hi all

i stayed in the new city, and after unpacking i walked down to the lake looking for stoners...i couldnt find any LOL....i turned left (past a UN building called woodrow wilson) and walked for miles looking for anyone who looked like they might be a stoner to no avail...so i went back to the hotel and asked one of the staff there where i could get a weed....she told me to goto the train station after dark and ask someone who was black cos if they was white they might be leo

i went to a shop to buy ciggies and they sold blunts and bongs so i asked the woman there where i could buy a weed, and she told me there was a few shops in the red light district that sold it...but cos of the holidays they were all closed :badday:

the new city was weird...full of Brits and Americans, even the town centre at night was full of brit/american kids getting drunk on wine n stuff....took me a while to cotton on that the UN has most of its offices there...so they must all work there or be dependents

HPIM0449.jpg

HPIM0442.jpg

HPIM0447.jpg

HPIM0441.jpg

the Old Town was a different story...full of africans and swiss stoners...i didnt even have to pay for the weed...some girl gave me about an 1/8th for free :woohoo:

HPIM0458.jpg

HPIM0468.jpg

so if you wanna weed in geneva, head for the red light district, the train station or the old town...just head towards the Cathedral below and you'll score

HPIM0505.jpg

:wave:

H

h g

Hi trichomefarmer ....the weed was great...a haze hybrid of some kind...i thought it was C99 at first but an hour after the smoke the head rushes started and i had to go for a walk...got paranoid walking round the lake in case i fell in it :pointlaug or a car knocked me down :yoinks: LOL it was good shit......i'll be going back for the cannatrade festival at the end of march

Are these swiss girls something else or what?! Free weed is the name of the game, brudda! These gals love to give it up for frrrreeeeeeee. LOL

The_Tick

I'm moving to Switzerland in a few weeks for work. I hope to find some nice outdoor organic mountains buds. What are the varieties/prices of buds and hash? What are the growing laws?

Last edited:
h g said:
Hi all

(past a UN building called woodrow wilson)
the new city was weird...full of Brits and Americans, even the town centre at night was full of brit/american kids getting drunk on wine n stuff....took me a while to cotton on that the UN has most of its offices there...so they must all work there or be dependents

the Old Town was a different story...full of africans and swiss stoners...i didnt even have to pay for the weed...some girl gave me about an 1/8th for free :woohoo:

First of all, fuck Woodrow Wilson and the UN. The reason why the UN named a building after him is because he actively sold out US sovereignty by giving money, land and resources to the UN. He is an avowed one-world government advocate and statist, and never publicly expressed his views. he was instrumental in helping establish the tyranny-to-be called the UN. That is why he has a building named after him. BTW, the Rockefellers donated the land in New York City to the UN so they could build their US centre there.

Don't forget, guys: the UN tries to protray itself as a cuddly, social-justice organization. The reality is that they want to further criminalize weed, limit free speech and the press, have taxation without representation, and become a government which is not accountable to the people (i.e., they do not want a democratic government).

On a more positive note, glad to hear you scored so easily! Good idea on asking the hotel desk clerk where to buy. Frankly, I'd be afraid to ask, but it obviously worked out well for you!

Man, it sounds like Geneva is beautiful. Were you there for business or vacation?

jantrit

wow well, i love switzerland one of my favorite places nice and fresh :).
spent alot of time there as a kid as my mom is swiss, which i think means i can legally buy weed there wooo. hope to one day go and live out there

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
If you head to Bienne there are shops, if not go by the lake but buy from the africans not the morrocans. Their hash is very cut and disgusting to smoke. The africans actually have nice indoor sometimes.
peace

G

lugano was the palce to be about 5 years ago.. you could walk right into a store and buy the best smoke. there man i miss that swiss super skunk,great white shark and amsterdam flame. shit was fire.

Latest posts

Latest posts