What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ganja in Switzerland

H

h g

Hi,

spending a few days in Geneva,

anyone know the score there about buying weed in switzerland ?

cheers :wave:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
it's not as simple as it once was.
basically your redouced to finding it on the street.
generally a bag is 50 swiss francs.
but i dont know geneva

ya on the street is your best bet. Although it is illegal to sell pot the swiss allow the sale of clones, seeds, growing equipment etc is completely legal in switzerland. However once they start flowering it becomes illegal.

I never found any in geneva but the guy at the clone shop said to just ask someone after dark! Be Careful!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Look for Swiss guys with dreadlocks! heh. I had a really easy time scoring in Zurich.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Dude, in Zurich, they have stores with amazing pot for sale. Friend of mine said the weed he got in Zurich blew away anything in the 'Dam. I got an ounce of heavily seeded but absolutely delicious sweet sativa for under 10 Francs. It gave us such a good, up high! I should've saved some seeds from it.

The reason I said to look for guys with dreads is because I saw a few guys just walking down the street smoking spliffs. Swiss weed smells incredibly sweet. They like their sativas out there.

l_d_d

Ya I found Geneva hard to score in, but plentiful in Zurich.

Not helping much I know, but agree with everyone else as it being very easy to find in Zurich. I didn’t find the stores but I met a lot of smokers and found ganja easily sought out there. It will find you imo if you walk around some… It did to me at least, the people are very friendly… and it was easy to find on the street also…. especially hash.

Geneva was a different story for me as far as finding some smoke.

Azra3l

Hi,

Just look out for shops selling cannabis fiber made clothes or Bangs and pipes. But be sure that there are no cops around since you have to be a swiss cityzen to buy weed...

Peace

G

Zurich and Geneva are said to have the highest standards of living in the world. Geneva spreads into France apparently, the central population being at most 200,000 then another 700,000 populate the outskirts and surrounding areas. So lets hope u get hold of some high standard green.

Last edited:
Hey dude....you'll like geneva...it's a very nice city. When I was there I had a VERY hard time finding weed. So hard a time in fact that I was reduced to going to bars to drink..

So I decide "Fuck it, I'll head to a gentleman's bar..." ....if you catch my drift. :wink:
So I'm chillin' havin' a drink and a stripper sits down next to me and shit....she buys me a couple drinks after shooting the breeze(never seen that before)....and low and behold the topic of marijuana comes up from her....bam, I just scored. After she's done work we go out and smoke a couple of joints.

What a gal.....if she wasn't a stripper I would have asked her out on a date.

Anyways.....moral of the story is....go to where the fun is at and you'll find da erb :wink:

H

h g

Hi mriko, Azra3l, trichomefarmer, Biftaman and especially TrichomusCaesar... thank you all for the info and sorry for late replies

Strip bars it is LOL :chin:

i think i'll have to follow Azra3l's advice first :rasta:

i fly out tonight and im home in a couple of days...pics to follow

:wave:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i would so much like to hear some news from good old felix from owls production. last i heard something he was back in buisness.