What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ganja D's Outdoor 2011

I agree and what were those animals fed and medicated with. Will be watching your grow.

I honestly feel it leaves an impact on the taste (not in a bad way but it's there)and I just don't like the idea of feeding plants ground up slaughtered animals.

UpInTheCut

I ran the DSD outdoor and it was fine.... I bookmarked this thread, sounds like your Outdoor project will be as fun as last years. You got some killer strains right there

AreoG are you making ur smart pots by hand this year? Also with big smart pots can u reuse them year after year, or 1 and done?

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
I ran the DSD outdoor and it was fine.... I bookmarked this thread, sounds like your Outdoor project will be as fun as last years. You got some killer strains right there

AreoG are you making ur smart pots by hand this year? Also with big smart pots can u reuse them year after year, or 1 and done?

lol funny you ask i just got the material in today.. check it out 200'x15' should make me 105 200gal smartpots @ 13'x 2' but i might shrink them down to 18'' which would give me 150 smartpots they would only be like 175gallons tho. will c...

heres the roll check it out...

200x15smartpotmaterial.jpg

Also wondering if you can reuse the smartpots?? mine have been sitting all year. hope the fuckers who stole the plants didnt go back and take the pots...

warthog

glad to hear the chem sour is some top notch smoke, it certainly looks it! ill be growing some chem sour this year, only sprouting 5 beans though.. i hope female ratio are high but i will def keep pollen if any males:)

edit- hey man any tips would be greatly appreciated from this strain. she a heavy feeder?, i know she loves to be topped and fimmed right? what about tied down? would it be best to keep her staked for least stress possible? thanks bro

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Ganja, looking good. I am drooling at all your genetics. I also have DSD by Rez and Zep, I might throw her out as well. I am going to concentrate on Rez outdoors this years. His gear always turns out the best.

Good luck, and if for any reason you need more hands on deck, I am in the bay and lots of help. Don't be calling me on Sundays, I be strippin on Sundays.

Xhashish

Veteran
Yeeaah , I'm joining the show :yes: defently going to follow this one , love to see your great results :lurk:

mapinguari

Veteran
lol funny you ask i just got the material in today.. check it out 200'x15' should make me 105 200gal smartpots @ 13'x 2' but i might shrink them down to 18'' which would give me 150 smartpots they would only be like 175gallons tho. will c...

heres the roll check it out...

Hey AeroG, what material are you using for your home-mades?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i was just up in south humbolt/mendo today...man that place is so fucking nice. i cant wait to finally live out there...real jealous of all you guys!

mgrisme

GanjaD I know you were the man who mixed the soil last year. What is your plan this year? are you going with the same mix or doing something different?

G

Ganja D

GanjaD I know you were the man who mixed the soil last year. What is your plan this year? are you going with the same mix or doing something different?

I'll be experimenting with a few different soil mixes,including some premixed fully amended soils. The key this year is to use more compost and higher quality materials. And yes,I'll be mixing everything by hand.
Cutting clones as we speak and cleaning up all moms to get ready.

T

Trinity Gold

Hopefully Mrs Gold and Jr Gold and I will see you soon. Also a rototiller / tractor will mix your holes up more evenly and deeply than you could by hand don't you think?

G

Ganja D

Hopefully Mrs Gold and Jr Gold and I will see you soon. Also a rototiller / tractor will mix your holes up more evenly and deeply than you could by hand don't you think?

Sounds good,and yea your right. We'll be tilling the entire rows where the holes in the ground already exist and build raised beds over them. Much better. Then lots of big smart pots.
Keep me posted,i'll let you know when I'm not so busy.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
trenches (or beds) are def the way to go and nicer still when you have level space to get a back'hoe tractor in there . And they're so cheap to rent given how much work can be accomplished in a day ....do remember the way Butte spread out layers of soil, perl, ammendments in proportioned rows that approximated the final mix was a hip trick .

But rent the tractor, your back will be much happier 20yrs from now too , and
those days will come young man! ;)

(TG's got some great ideas about heating thru spring too, ask about ...also
that new cut of SD/HB too ! )

G

Ganja D

trenches (or beds) are def the way to go and nicer still when you have level space to get a back'hoe tractor in there . And they're so cheap to rent given how much work can be accomplished in a day ....do remember the way Butte spread out layers of soil, perl, ammendments in proportioned rows that approximated the final mix was a hip trick .

But rent the tractor, your back will be much happier 20yrs from now too , and
those days will come young man! ;)

(TG's got some great ideas about heating thru spring too, ask about ...also
that new cut of SD/HB too ! )
By SD/HB you mean Sour Band? A few friends did it last year. I was unimpressed,looked like a leafier version of headband with less smell and resin. Pure HB or SD is better.
Thinking I might start some Hindu Kush crosses from Rez, SD x Hk sounds yum. The OG's,SD's,and chems take a while to finish. Theres plenty of master K cuts but it's prone to pm and mold. The Hindu Kush however might be impressive. Got C99,Killer Queen,SD,Trainwreck,and maybe something else crossed with the HK male from Rez. Might start a bunch,except the trainwreck,not a fan.

warthog

just curious whats your lat ganja d? chem sour is ready first week in october at 42. a non lover of the beloved tw!? never heard of such a thing;)

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Trainwreck isn't my cup of tea either, but it is no doubt some of the best herb on the planet.

GanjaD - Rez has said that he might release Chem4Kush (i think i have that right) in this next drop. He has stated that it could be a 5 pounder. I think you should prove him wrong and throw out some crazy numbers on that bitch.

M

Mountain

including some premixed fully amended soils.
Cool...I think that's the way to go and looking forward to seeing what 'recipe' works best. I got into that through REv but never had the chance to experiment outdoors.

Latest posts

Latest posts