What's new

Ganja D's Outdoor 2011

G

Ganja D

you gotta get off the mountain GD...once things calm down and the plants are all settled in you should go down to laytonville and do some music or party.....come out to SF we'l tear shit up lol..

i hate being stir crazy...im not on the mountain but i definately feel stuck to my indoor grow sometimes...

I'm feeling much better then I did the other day. I was just in a funk,it happens. Got way to much work to do to be in a funk,no time for distractions. I know I'm blessed for many reasons,I just needed to check myself.
When I have left the mountain to go to town or have meeting I actually feel really uncomfortable being away from the plants. I don't trust anyone else to take care of them properly. It's like grilling. You don't try to cook on another mans grill and I don't let anybody use mine.
I will take a break at some point when I know any moms I'm keeping can be properly cared for. I'm actually in the process of organizing my moms. I have too many strains.
For the most part everything is going really well. I'll try to borrow a camera and take some pics soon.

strongbox18

watched the grow you logged last year, cant wait to see what kind of yields you can pull off this year, ill be here watching and learning, hope your havin a good weekend.

Slangheat

Good morning Ganja D!

Hope all is well for ya, and that you're avoiding that grower's depression (great term, I call it that too LOL) for the most part. I'm sure you are very busy but remember just as the stomach needs food, the heart/mind need people. Hope as soon as you get opportunity to dip out for a bit, you take that chance, and spend some time with someone important to you!

Looking forward to any pic updates that may be coming, I think everyone is!

Peace out GD, the whole state is rootin' you on!

maxmurder

Veteran
hey gd- how you usin the geoblast? i got a sample and started a bubble tea in a 5 gal bucket yesterday with some molas, humic for a foliar...

G

Ganja D

Slangheat: Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words. I am around people though,my girl friend and I have a helper this year who is an awesome guy.
Pic's coming soon.

maxmurder: I'm using the geo blast as an amendment to my soil mix in pots and beds. I'm also top dressing with it,foliar spraying,and will also be brewing teas with it as well. I got 3 yards of it so it should last a while.

K

Karma Genetics

I know that feeling very well, I left my family almost 2 years ago to do a big grow in spain, was there all alone, not anyone to talk to for a few months, made my lovley garden feel like a prison some times.

Keep it up bro, your freedom will be twice as big when the crop is done.

Xrancher

Hey Ganja D,
nice to see you over here...your work last year with hl inspired me...I started in a hoop house and am now sporting 7' plants today...although they are obviously too close together...they had to be contained in what I could afford...hang in there GD...I know the feeling...I've been working 16 hrs a day to catch up from the three weeks of extra winter Mother Nature decided to give Nor Cal this year...I'm finally just about caught up...

Good vibes,

Xrancher

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea GD at least you got your girl up there on the mountain! i know guys growing up north who dont got a girl to hold them down on those dark quiet mountain nights....shit gets lonely up there..

Mrpiston38

All I can say is Bravo. I know that yall from the east coast have bomb, yet everywhere I have been, they say that my weed (cali) weed is by far the best but with that said, I havent looked at ur od threads. Yet from what I have seen so far id say you deff know what ur doing. Again bravo sir and I hope tou have a bountifull harvest. Much respect go yours way from this Cali grown boy.

Mr.P

G

Ganja D

Thanks for all the really nice things everyone said in their posts. I really want to get a new camera and take some pics. Planted some plants today. Started work at 9:15 and still working and feeling great. I feel so much better after starting to get plants in the ground. I'm covered in dirt and love it. Need to finish some watering and clean myself up,then a nice joint of something mellow to bed.
Will get some pics soon.

Snow Crash

Veteran
There are nights I sit up and look at land for sale in Southern Oregon and Northern California. Thinking of all the fun that could be had after a few smaller harvests. The greenhouses. The underground temperature controlled storage containers...

I'm subbed up here for sure. I plan on taking most of the summer off of indoor growing to have some free time to help out a few outdoor buddies down in the 831 from August to October. There is a priceless amount of experience for someone like myself to glean from you guys.

I was watching a documentary on Netflix last night called "Square Groupers" about the Marijuana smuggling of the 70's and 80's from Jamaica into Florida. We've come a long way from those days, but those guys were dragging in 20,000lbs a week of bud. Whole damn island must have been in a perpetual state of trimming to supplement the millions of pounds they supposedly exported over the years.

But then I thought about how quality and organic that stuff must have been.

I can't wait to get out under the sun and I'm jealous you've got it going on the way I want it. Hopefully fucking Summer gets on board with the growing season. Might be another late first rain this fall. Feels like the seasons are shifting to me.

G

Ganja D

Please listen to the song and enjoy the pictures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MYsii4DZY

Double Strawberry Diesel from seed in the medical garden while smoking a joint.
picture.php

DG's Oger99
picture.php

SD IBL from seed.
picture.php

These next pics are from my personal med garden. It's a small garden of some of my favorite strains. I plan on documenting this garden and babying the shit out of these plants. They will be pampered to no end.

The real Strawberry Cough
picture.php

The real and original Sour Diesel
picture.php

Sour Diesel IBL clone from 2010 seed plant
picture.php

SFV OG X Chemdog IBL pheno #3(amazing plant amazing herb)
picture.php

SFV OG X Chemdog IBL pheno #4(amazing yield and resin production,so tasty)
picture.php

Double Strawberry Diesel (clone from 2007)
picture.php

My headstash also consists of a very sour dominant chemdog X Sour D, SSSDH,KQR.and UK Cheese clone.

Looking forward to sharing my personal med garden with you guys and hope you enjoy the pictures. Enjoy the song below and puff some herb that makes you feel calm and relaxed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ2mbCQdBQA&feature=related
Peace

K

Karma Genetics

Great D. Lot's of sour flavours there hmmmm you shure got some nice things in them gardens.

Keep up the great work bro, It's well respected.

G

guest8905

loving the song this morning.....loving the pics!!

whats up big doggie!!!!!

Your work ethic and passion for growing the herb is an inspiration for me for sure.....Blessings always!!!!

Love the zeppelin too....Ca is glad to have you here bro