What's new

GANGSTER PURPS INFO?

baet

besides it being OGK x Mendo Purps, i know nothing. it will be outdoor in huge beds.

i was searching for info but found close to nothin on google and icmag.

could anyone inform me of the yield, veg growth, potency, etc of this strain?

thank you

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you sure someone didn't just make the name up?

Sorry never heard of it.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine hermed early on me, so she might be on the sensitive side.
then again, she was in my quarantine closet and it isn't exactly light tight.
smelled good though!

bhead420

i herd of the gangsta purps, don't know anything about. but i came across someone who wanted to trade for it, so i am getting a cutting of it soon.
i will report back when i get some info and have a chance to run it !!!

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I chopped her as soon as I saw the nanas popping through.
i think it was day 28 of flower, so i didn't bother smoking her/him.
yield was about average for purps like gdp, but i've never run mendo purps so i can't really speculate.

30years

hi,
i ran the cut but wasnt too impressed. not as good as the purp or the og it was supposed to be derived from. mine didnt go herm but the product wasnt that good and it yielded poorly to boot.

baet

ridgedogs-yes thats exactly where i was looking. good kharma in lucerne?

bhead-sounds good, lemme know.

humble1-yeah, ha, didnt put the two together(herm premature bud is prolly hard to judge smoke and yield of the genetics) sorry about the turnout though.

30years-wow, glad you chimed in. i think i might steer clear. not that i would get the same results, because its all relative,but low yield and average smoke is not somethin i wanna be taking caer of.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im finna drop a whole gangsta line..... pure will be the father using silver-fide polin on the clone only....
gangsta grapes- pure kush X purple erkle
gangsta haze- pure kush X ssh
gangsta goo- pure kush X affgooy
gangsta kush- pure kush X headband

these will just be f1 hybreds, feminized seeds for those looking for elite crosses from known cali strains.
...... More too come, Ill keep everyone posted when it starts....

baet

sounds awesome. gangster goo sounds a little gross aha. but delish line up. id be very interested in the gangster grapes, gangster haze, hell all of em. especially the gangster kush

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
The gangsta purps from GKG was created by an old member and great person of IC named thebandit777 he was extremely humble and not really into claiming fame. I am not a purple fan, but this was some amazing meds. I got four different samples from him when we did a little trade. Nancy Botwin, (which he also gets credit for creating) OG Kush (what he called a fire cut, which I believe was used in the gangsta purps cross, also the best OG I've ever had) Burkle, and Gangsta Purps. The gangsta purps was basically black it was so purple, but had huge calyx from the OG influence. Very KO in effect which makes me think it leaned toward the mendo purps side. I think GKG has great quality control, but mislabeling happens when you deal with as many vendors and clones as they do. I think some may not have gotten the real deal making it get somewhat of a bad name. Don't know about the yield or grow specifics, but figured the back round history would be appreciated if you didn't know.

And if you don't know about bandit you should know everything he did was A+. Very skilled to say the least.

~ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah man, I hope all is well with my boy bandit, if u here anything pm me prophet. Hope i run into him again n all is well...

baet

unknown-thanks for straightening that up. yeah clones from clubs are shady, and i like to get clones from growers and communitites before clubs. bandits original cut sounds fuckin amazing. but your very right, someone already mentioned getting a bunk cut, which is sad. i dont know what ill do. still got alot of time and sources before i have to make any decisions.

I've been vegging one of these for almost 2 months now. Slow vegger....

Thanks for the herm warnings, I will be watching it closely and flowering it this week.

Haven't seen Bandit in a while, hope all is well with him.