What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Game Over! ... #AGI won

BudToaster

Veteran
peeps be playing with the new chatbot . openai . com ... here is an interesting result ...

I asked #ChatGPT to draw a mindmap for how #AGI can dominate the world. This is scary shit.
1670418706424.png

someone should ask it what's next.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I got this reply.

carrrimmer

peeps be playing with the new chatbot . openai . com ... here is an interesting result ...

This has begun a new stage in the development of technology. Everything is still ahead and we will be surprised at everything many times over. I'm looking forward to a lot of games from artificial intelligence. I recently read about brazil bra and found bonus no deposit brazil info. There are some really cool ideas there. If we introduce what we are talking about there, it will be top. Time will tell, we'll see.
This is something new for me! This opens a new era in the field of artificial intelligence.

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
i enjoy getting detailed explanations in biology - although it still touts the "consensus" narrative on some topics. i.e. safe and effective. hasn't learned/intuited to add the "LOL" when it says that. that may prove consciousness.