What's new

"Game Changer" anyone? jus got a cut....

Cannavore

Veteran
Novato’s Green Tiger Collective elevates the playing field with Game Changer—a marriage of a pure sativa Green Thai and the indica-dominant hybrid Purple Dragon. Together they’ve spawned a balanced, medium-strength medicine for an experienced user, and a total treat for a novice. Parent Green Thai is reportedly a landrace Thai strain from the island of Ko Chang—a highly potent, connoisseur sativa that produces mild euphoria. Partner Purple Dragon is a Northern Californian hybrid of Purple Haze and BC Bud with deep-green and purple leaves, and a dank, fruity grape aroma. It packs a solid punch, but doesn’t cause lethargy. The 60-40 indica Game Changer clearly combines Green Thai’s green leaves and orange hairs, with Purple Dragon’s smells and deep purple color. Thick trichomes mat the entire bud. It’s floral yet funky, like a special tea or tobacco and grinding unlocks even more of that musty grape parentage. Game Changer’s effects echo its parentage, producing a mild euphoric high without a scary head rush, and no couchlock. It provides mental presence with a sense of well-being, making it a good candidate for treating PTSD.

THC%: 15.50

CBD%: 0.33

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Novato’s Green Tiger Collective elevates the playing field with Game Changer—a marriage of a pure sativa Green Thai and the indica-dominant hybrid Purple Dragon. Together they’ve spawned a balanced, medium-strength medicine for an experienced user, and a total treat for a novice. Parent Green Thai is reportedly a landrace Thai strain from the island of Ko Chang—a highly potent, connoisseur sativa that produces mild euphoria. Partner Purple Dragon is a Northern Californian hybrid of Purple Haze and BC Bud with deep-green and purple leaves, and a dank, fruity grape aroma. It packs a solid punch, but doesn’t cause lethargy. The 60-40 indica Game Changer clearly combines Green Thai’s green leaves and orange hairs, with Purple Dragon’s smells and deep purple color. Thick trichomes mat the entire bud. It’s floral yet funky, like a special tea or tobacco and grinding unlocks even more of that musty grape parentage. Game Changer’s effects echo its parentage, producing a mild euphoric high without a scary head rush, and no couchlock. It provides mental presence with a sense of well-being, making it a good candidate for treating PTSD.

uh, could you be more specific please? lol

I've never heard of it, but one couldn't ask for a better response to these types of threads!

Cannavore

Veteran
Never heard of it myself but thought I'd help MO out :) Quick Google search for 'game changer strain review' yielded that little strain description.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks cannivore! Im pretty sure this is something different tho, a local strain in cali that's crossed with a goo.

soopy

Veteran
Made me think if Bodhis Gogi when I read the thread, maybe a/the "Game Changer" pheno? I only say that because if the wording in the description of Gogi...

Gogi is half Snow Lotus which is Afgoo x Blockhead. Fwiw...

Good luck with it, whatever it is, lol.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks cannivore! Im pretty sure this is something different tho, a local strain in cali that's crossed with a goo.

a goo cross sounds a little bit better anyways... its been a minute since I have had any goo... especially some good goo.

V

Veg N Out

I heard the game changer came out of cohasset and is urkle x gc

Zomboy

Veteran

Weed Encyclopedia much? lol, on point

OBSoul33t

just was gifted this cut yesterday and was told it is finished in 45 days . guessing the same cut as mo's from the same area ..

i was told to keep temps low or the buds won't harden up .

symbiote420

Veteran
Here we go again! Another It girl with barely a pic and a ton of hype ...I only found a nug shot online, I know some of the best gear in the world probably will never have a pic posted of it ......In the next couple of months I expect to see a million Game Changer crosses lol

Be careful grabbing these "it" cuts up, the forum GSC has passed broads to many gardens! So sick of the hyping, this is the main reason I've started growing my own crosses out, been finding some good stuff that don't need to be hyped up as the next "it" girl, it'll be proven ....with pics and results!

Like this, my Zero Dark Thirty (LA Con x Purple Kush) pheno 2. High CBDs and low THC, gonna get this gal out to some collectives and the peeps that need strong pain meds in the community.

lapk 214.jpg

lapk 144.jpg

Lab test results .......sorry for the PDF ....grow savvy not computer lol

View attachment ZD30 P2 test results.pdf

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
just was gifted this cut yesterday and was told it is finished in 45 days . guessing the same cut as mo's from the same area ..

i was told to keep temps low or the buds won't harden up .

yep, my folks jus did a light dep with it and a month and a half it was done dada. Some fire for real, turned part purple towards the end and dumbass crystally, smelt a lot like the goo berry I had way back, I think it has some goo in it but that's just my guess. nugs weren't too solid but had that goo-like crystal too um that made um heavy. Got my cut goin outside alongside the sour grape haze (another local strain, yeti cross). Just took a couple cuts off her, finna get some more before she flowers.

Dang why did you guys have to bring up Goo, that's a old favorite that I have not seen in years. The things I would do for some goo!

B

BasementGrower

it lookd like it was picked a little early just from the sooo much red/orange hairs .

symbiote420

Veteran
They were, I couldn't find pics of my nugshots from the plant I grew so I used a pic of the nugs that my homie LD grew out from the seed plant. I ran my cut of p2 a lil longer because of that ....my samples probably would have tested even higher for CBDs than his!

I have damaged rotator cuffs and various other injuries from my sports and weightlifting days, that's how I discovered ZD30 p2's medical properties and had LD get her tested .....very sedative effect!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts