What's new

Gallery problems

G

gmb

Wow. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Edit: Sarcasm and other smart ass comments removed. Best to pick my battles. :wave:

Edit again: Not sure how far you guys have come with this stuff, but it doesn't seem like a db problem, as the links to the images are showing up in the source code. I'm assuming it's a server problem. You know, like how when someone hotlinks an image from geocities or whatever and it says "This image hosted by whatever". That'd be my guess. I know bandwidth always comes up on web communities, but it is relatively cheap. I don't think the host would pull images because of a high load. Either way, hope all is well in bsd land.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks IC Mag support for fixing the image problem...hope it wasn't to frustrating for you...DDD

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
are we referring to when you upload an image with the same name as one already in your gallery it over writes or is there something else

H

Hazeseeker

NorCalFor20 said:
are we referring to when you upload an image with the same name as one already in your gallery it over writes or is there something else
Same things happening with me NorCalFor20, every time i'm uploading a pic to update my diaries it's replacing another pic either in that grow thread or 1 of my other grow threads

Peace
Hazeseeker

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent a PM to website support so they will fix the problem as soon as they can.....

/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/40380: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

tried 2 different browsers....

M

medical_shed

What's the craic Old Pink? Been weird for a couple of weeks is not working at all past couple of days for me, anyone else having problems?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Admin is working on a site upgrade, so there will be a few bugs n glitches until it's done.....

Duckmyster

Aye when I go to galleries it comes up

"You must be a registered user to view images!

To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above."

Just posting this to let you diagnose the problem easier

Duckmyster

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today im getting 404 site not found when I go to the gallery. I like the wat it was before having the upload pivs in the pulldown menu.

Latest posts

Latest posts