What's new

G81-Rascal OG and Friends

Green81

Veteran
Hello brothers and sisters, let me skip the pleasantries and get on to this current grow;

1800 of sodium light.
7 plants, each a different variety.
240cm grow tent
H&G base nutes
Drip clean, super thrive, calmag, and a pk 9/18 additive used at week 3 onwards.

Simples

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rascals OG

Last edited:

Green81

Veteran
All at day 26 Flower, they seem lagging by a few days, upped the water an extra 6 minutes per day.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Amnesia Haze

picture.php

F

Fields~of~Green

Looking good g81 is it the buddahs tree your using ?

I've been using it this run too

Been looking over some of your grows you seem to get the cj stackingreal early I may hit her with pk early next time to see if I can slow her down on the stretch and induce flowers

What do you think?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Fog, I start hitting mine up with sup potash from day 14. It normally means that but day 30-35 the CJ is looking so stacked that she looks almost 50 days done. But she hasn't filled of course.

But she dos stretch and this is what gives her her yield. Most plant will pretty much stop stretching by day 21 but CJ like to continue well up to 32-35 days. She gets that from the Thai from the Dad of the OE32.

And then the tw and diesel genetics allow it to fill them node with chunky buds that join fully.

I feel if she didn't have such a stretch then she wouldn't yield as well.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey

Good job amnesia haze is my favorite strain,
most of the stuff I grow has amnesia in its backbone.

Is it somas ?

Thanks
GA

Green81

Veteran
Nice grow, nice pics G81 my friend will be watching with interest :)

Thanks man, hope to do the girls proud. :)

Looking great as always dude!

Cheers bro, I purchased a dehumidifier for the last 3 weeks of nervous twitching at slightly dying leaves with the buds..... Hate that feeling, let's see if I get zero botrytis this round?

Looking good g81 is it the buddahs tree your using ?

I've been using it this run too

Been looking over some of your grows you seem to get the cj stackingreal early I may hit her with pk early next time to see if I can slow her down on the stretch and induce flowers

What do you think?

Not Buddha pk as I heard good and bad reports from it, I know others have smashed the numbers using it. I'm using this other uk company pk stuff called shogun, sounds crap but I had an extremely good run with it last rounds, very pronounced flavours.
Herby is right, you can start using Half strength pk (9/18) after the second week, drop your a and b a tad. Casey jones is always the first to start the early calyx swellage in the garden, she has some serious genetics in her don't you think?

great pics man

Thanks for joining the show Sativa!

Fog, I start hitting mine up with sup potash from day 14. It normally means that but day 30-35 the CJ is looking so stacked that she looks almost 50 days done. But she hasn't filled of course.

But she dos stretch and this is what gives her her yield. Most plant will pretty much stop stretching by day 21 but CJ like to continue well up to 32-35 days. She gets that from the Thai from the Dad of the OE32.

And then the tw and diesel genetics allow it to fill them node with chunky buds that join fully.

I feel if she didn't have such a stretch then she wouldn't yield as well.

It's all about the genetics brother! Genetics-environment-technique

tagged :) good luck with the grow .ww

Thanks willyweed!

Hey

Good job amnesia haze is my favorite strain,
most of the stuff I grow has amnesia in its backbone.

Is it somas ?

Thanks
GA

Herby got my back on that one. :)

F

Fields~of~Green

Thought about geting the shogun stuff may give it a go next you using there cal mag too

Cj truecannabliss cut is my favourite so far you don't come across plants like this every day its got everything you could ask for in a plant a true keeper in my eyes and I've grown many

Green81

Veteran
Thought about geting the shogun stuff may give it a go next you using there cal mag too

Cj truecannabliss cut is my favourite so far you don't come across plants like this every day its got everything you could ask for in a plant a true keeper in my eyes and I've grown many

Agreed truecannabliss cut has it all, I love the high from her too super happy buzz.

G81

T

ThcGrower4life

really nice room bro hats off to you I hope I can get some dank in my tent set up

Green81

Veteran
Day 32 :)

Day 32 :)

Some latest pics to share, girls are responding and seem happy;

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Casey Jones TruCut

picture.php

Amnesia Haze,