What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13...

G

Hello,

Going to dam in summer so I thaught about g13.. heard that it is mindblowing.. is it possebile to order clones by mail or buy it (i mean grandgrandgrand... granson of the g13 wich were in u.s. lab) where i could buy it in dam? and how can it be transported by borders wo gettingg caught?? and how much does it costs? and if it is not possebile to buy it clean, then what is the best g13 x ???

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
g13 in pure form is ´ol lore .period
The only live clones died +10 years ago and thats y Nev made g13/Haze ,G13/sk
Sensi Seeds claims that their G13 is pure to a Hashplant crossed.As i know ALL pure G´s are history.
Go with MNS g13xWidow,g13/sk or DutchFlowers Ghaze, these are the best for sure.
Fj

PS:no you cant order live clones.

G

well, thats a hard question to answer. From what I hear, reefermans G is apparently top notch. I havent grown out the G yet but I do have some G-13/BW f4's from both reeferman aswell as motarebel..... I hope someone may be able to give you a more thorough answer... best of luck...

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
fjällhöga said:
g13 in pure form is ´ol lore .period
The only live clones died +10 years ago .As i know ALL pure G´s are history.
Fj

Well i got mine over 5yrs ago and it came from a 20yr old mother plant.. I dont think teh Pure G-13 is history.. but that is my opinion.. here some pics of mine..

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yes, I dont think it is gone at all...

Can anyone talk about the differences between the Airborne and Pacific cuts? I have the Airborne here, she is on deck for flowering this year at some point.

Peace - M

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
G13 hasnt been in any lab I remember Sam the Skunkman or Neville or both giving some info on it a while ago in OG that no longer excists, but as far a sI know it is NOT history and NOT a government lab product, just a plant in the line of breeding for thse pioneers, anyone with the real info please join...

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
m.steelers said:
Yes, I dont think it is gone at all...

Can anyone talk about the differences between the Airborne and Pacific cuts? I have the Airborne here, she is on deck for flowering this year at some point.

Peace - M

the main difference is the Pacifics flowers longer.. i have grown both and i think teh Airbourne is better IMHO.. both have almost no stretch in flower.. teh Airbourne has more of a sweaty/nutty smell with sweet undertones.. here some pics of both...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Thanks Hi - This airborne I have here is straight up and down in veg. Needs topping to produce any branches at all.

I'm gonna go rub the stems with your nose description in mind. :D

M

G

hieagle420 you are having mites there?? and was the buds purple and high that shoots you up in the space? :D

G

How was g13 found? was it created in a lab? (boggled)

nevermind, googled it. it's a myth?

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
m.steelers said:
Thanks Hi - This airborne I have here is straight up and down in veg. Needs topping to produce any branches at all.

I'm gonna go rub the stems with your nose description in mind. :D

M
:woohoo: :yummy:

EWG said:
hieagle420 you are having mites there?? and was the buds purple and high that shoots you up in the space?

yeah the little borg bastards.. got them under control now... my bud didnt turn purple,temps werent low enough, but the high was great nice head high.. Not unless you know someone with it over in teh Dam.. :dueling: .. :moon:

G

anyone who has it in dam?? and whats the way to get clone on plane? How should clones be carried to plane w/o getting caught?

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you dont want to get caught dont transport such things
Fj
PS:go with g13x widow and try to sepparate the g-Phenos and cross as mayn g-phenos in as possible.this is the way to experience as much phenos possible without being in danger having a clone in your pockets ;) , its ganja , take a look from that side.
you can send your beans home in a letter to a friend, so you go safe over the border....
just my 02 c
Fj

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what i have planned to do in the next 2-3 years with G13/Hashplant x KillerQueen.
As this is an Airborne cross i´m trying to get a hold of a AG13Pheno fem and male, the more the better.Those beans are at germ now.
H420 can you give any comment on how you grow yours ?
thx Fj

Latest posts

Latest posts