What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X G13 BX ***G13 collection***

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Heads up!!
Listen up folks!
This is some meaqn green.I germinated the whole pack but had to do a 3 day fishing trip and lost some to drying out.(forgot to tell the wife to keep an eye on them)
Ended up with 4 females and 1 was a runt and discarded.Of the 3 left,anyone of these would keep in most gardens.If I personally would have been given a cut of either of the 3 ,it would have certainly been given a place in my mother room.
Plants grew aggressively with short internode spacing and wonderfully fat,highly serrated leaves.The shape of the leaves actually looked a lot like the original cut that Nevil had in the catalog.
The plants flowered fast with a finish time of 50-60 days.The buds produced copious amounts of resin of a highly narcotic nature.This seed stock has POWER!
It's a pure indica for sure,,but one with lots of "soul".Thats a fact!!
I loved this wonderfully stoney herb for what it was and thats a strong evening smoke to wind down with.
The odor is strong but not as acrid and obnoxious as say Sensi Star.
The 3 keeper females all had individual subtilties but all were generally alike in high and flavor.
I can highly reccommend it to the indica lover looking for great power in their smoke.I actually like it better than Sensi Star becuase it had more soul and didn't carry the obnoxious odor the SS carries.(not to say that Sensi Star isn't excellent,,,I just can't take the acrid odor and flavor of SS.Who ever said Sensi Star had a fruity odor and/or flavor must have been doing some heavy drugs:) )
A few pics of G13

Dr. D

Veteran
Nice report Capt. great pics too..iv heard alot of good things about this strain..i look forward to growing some out...peace

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Find the G13????????????

Find the G13????????????

Even though this is not a contest (don't recall authorizing one...LOL) can I guess anyway??????? :D Okay, what do I win? :bis: :woohoo:

:jump:
dg

Capt. Crip

Veteran
no-no DG

no-no DG

You have picked Deep Chunk.(I think)
But you win a big kiss anywayzzz.
Now the the fellas just win a swift kick in the butttt.:) ;)
Take care and thanks for stopping by................CC

G

Hi Capt, man o' man, I'm looking for a super potent indica for my garden. Are you saying this is it? :woohoo: I scrolled up from your last to your first pics and it looks like time lasped photography. Nice job, I'll be looking into this strain.

G

Nice to see you back in action CC. Always love seeing those shots of your grow rooms. Looking forward to this one. Take care

PS Do i see some Blackberry Widow hiding out in there? I think i see two plants from the pictures. :chin:

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
good eyes!!

good eyes!!

Yes sir,,right up againt the back wall.2 plants one of each indica and sativa phenos.I have a few seeds from those 2 plants BG....
A few crossed to the Blueberry male and a few from other trial crosses with the plants.The seeds from the Blueberry cross were Black and on the end of the seed with the hole in it the hole is white,,,crazy looking seeds!

DG,
you won!!!!And you wanted to know the prize?????
You get to give me a free Judges Pass to the 4/20/06:jump:
Thanks for entering:woohoo:

:wink:
:wink:

Take care........................CC

Masterbot2k

G13 x G13

G13 x G13

:peacock:
Nice Strain - Had a White Widow cross...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts