What's new

G13 x G13 back cross

G

Smoke Report - G13 X G13 Back Cross
Overall impression: A great plant with a nice stone.
Effect: Somewhat couchlock
Potency: 8 of 10
Stature: Somewhat short and squat, branches well
Yield: Above average
Phenotype: Mixed, primarily Indica
Ease: Fairly easy to grow, easy to overfert.
Indoor: 50 to 55 days
Odor: Fairly low odor slightly fruity.
Taste: hashy fruity flavor, very tasty

75% germ rate, 3/4. Two males and one female. The seedlings were a nice dark green color with tight nodes and broad leaves. They grew quickly and did not stretch much in flowering. Yeild is above average,the buds nice and dense. The odor in veg is almost non-existant, and not overly strong even late in bloom. The cured buds have a slightly fruity aroma, a little musky too. The taste is excellent, and after three of four bonghits, The high is sublime... very nice balanced buzz, heady with my eyes playing tricks on me as it fades to a slight couchlock over the next couple of hours...
Definitely a keeper in my garden.

G

Nice smoke report Grat3fulH3ad. I picked my g13bx f2s that JLP gave away a couple weeks ago. This has been my fav plant so far. I would do a smoke report on it but im not to good at explaining my self. Anyways good job. peace :canabis:

G

Beautyful just beautyful!

Beautyful just beautyful!

Thanks Grat3fulH3ad for the fine report. I just grew out a G-13 cross. Sounds very simular. Like your discriptions and to the pointness. So your taste was very fruity huh? Mine smell fruity but taste skunky. All in all I can certainly relate with your smoking experiance. What does Ms.Grat3fulH3ad think?

G

What does Ms.Grat3fulH3ad think?

:joint: what do I think about our G13... hmmm... well.. first and formost it is a damn fine smoke.. smooth taste... great buzz... just one problem.. It makes me forget what I am talkin' about mid sentence.... huh?... hhmmm... Oh yeah :biglaugh: ... I think that G13 is some damn fine smoke... It bushes out really nice when topped and really such a nice cross compliment to some of the sativa dominate plants we enjoy so much... :biglaugh:
oh and nice tight buds too... I like dat... :D

G

That's an excellant point you've made. As I am doing the same thing right now. Looking for that potent indica to complement my sativas.(and to have something to smoke while I wait). That cross sounds like a winner. I'm testing out William's Wonder for that porpose right now. Best of luck finding yours. Would love to try Bog's next one Lifestar.

G

nice report H3ad, from what I gather my own G13 BX (JLP's) is very different from yours both in taste, smell and headwise. Will be posting a smoke report on it next week sometime.

Smokey, another very interesting and very very appealing heavy duty indica to work with is the MapleLeaf by Sensi...an IBL so its excellent for breeding purposes, and all around first class weed :wink: