What's new

G13 Labs Poison Dwarf Questions

S

sandvich

I am curious if anyone here has had any luck with the G13's Poison Dwarfs? I have tried googling, and haven't had any success.

I'd love to see some pics, average yield, smoke report if anyone has anything on it.

Thanks,

Bob_J

there description seems honest, however seed companies always take the picture of the best plant :) im ordering a 10 pack myself. how do you germinate yours?...ive had bad results in the past personally..only 1/3 pop.

basscadet

I've ordered a ten pack of those too. Hoping it turns out like the pic. gotta love a cola sticking out of the soil.

there description seems honest, however seed companies always take the picture of the best plant :) im ordering a 10 pack myself. how do you germinate yours?...ive had bad results in the past personally..only 1/3 pop.

How do you germinate?

Bob_J

anybody try those peat pucks? i think there called jiffy pucks too

rockwool from seed. never tried it myself, just with clones.

geekusa

interesting... I've been looking at these gals for awhile. Do we have any grow journals currently going on?

LLCoolBud

yes works very well indeed :D

I can second that I am using them for the first time right now and they are working awesome, I switch recently from a perlite wick cloner after I lost all my cuttings due to having them in with the other vegging plants(too much heat) but I can say bar none they work faster and have a thicker root system then most other cloning systems. The key is once they are re hydrated squeeze the access water out and put the peat around your cutting so its nice and firm. Cover them and make sure they dont dry out and your good. Alot of people have problems with all forms of cloning because its too hot and there's too much moisture. The cuttings need to be moist around 70-80% RH but not soaking again this is a situation where less is more its harder to take back extra water then to add more.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I can second that I am using them for the first time right now and they are working awesome, I switch recently from a perlite wick cloner after I lost all my cuttings due to having them in with the other vegging plants(too much heat) but I can say bar none they work faster and have a thicker root system then most other cloning systems. The key is once they are re hydrated squeeze the access water out and put the peat around your cutting so its nice and firm. Cover them and make sure they dont dry out and your good. Alot of people have problems with all forms of cloning because its too hot and there's too much moisture. The cuttings need to be moist around 70-80% RH but not soaking again this is a situation where less is more its harder to take back extra water then to add more.

Agreed :D

dylan

I got a pack of ten about a month ago. Out of the six I germinated only (paper towel method) only three sprouted. Two came up but never grew, and died a few days later. I have two healthy plants out of six. Not very good if you ask me.

Here they are 14 days from seed.

Attachments

• 1.sp.4.7.jpg
    1.sp.4.7.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.sp.4.7.jpg
    2.sp.4.7.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 12

geekusa

I got a pack of ten about a month ago. Out of the six I germinated only (paper towel method) only three sprouted. Two came up but never grew, and died a few days later. I have two healthy plants out of six. Not very good if you ask me.

Here they are 14 days from seed.

thanks man! can't wait to see the finished product / smoke report! I think you might be the first.

rebo

I also use jiffy pucks with great success, and really like them. I germ in a moist paper towel folded around the seed, and placed inside a 1 gallon ziplock that I inflate with my breath. I put that in a cardboard box and place it on the back a CRT monitor to keep it wqrm.. My seeds usually germ within a couple of days.. some even overnight.. I get about 99.99% success rate germing seeds. I let the taproot get to be about half inch or so, but sometimes they squirt out a root an inch or more.. I try to check the seeds daily, and once germed I place them into an expanded jiffy puck and place that in the jiffy tray.. I spray the seedling and the lid to the jiffy tray with water, close the lid and put the tray in my growbox with a 150W HPS .. I place the tray in the shade of larger plants, keeping them out of direct HPS light for the first week or until the first set of real leaves gets to be a decent size and a second set has started. Or I will put them under a CFL for the first week or so. After a while living in the puck, the plant's root comes out through the bottom of the puck, and the plant gets much stronger. Once the plant looks strong enough, I plant the jiffy puck into a pot with Fox Farms Ocean Forest/Light Warrior/perlite/worm castings mix, and raise them from there.

Attachments

• P1010404.jpg
    P1010404.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010345.jpg
    P1010345.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 11

phrack3r

ok i got them and i had a 10/10 germ rate i had them in water for 24 hours then paper towel for another 24 and they all germed in that perioid i will get pics going soon

I had an 8/10 germ ratio, and am about to find out male/female ratio in the next few days. I have one runt with twisted leaves etc. not sure what the deal is with that one, but all other showing extreme growth, and very healthy looking, will post pics up after today, photoshoot today as I am harvesting my first round of plants.

Peace/Love/Joy

phrack3r

does any1 have an expected hight for them im using a pc case atm and really dont wanna try and switch cases