What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 labs pinapple express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt agree more, i wouldnt give them to my worst enemy

i grow 8 different strains some dinafem some greenhouse seed and the pineapple express form g13 labs was the best looking, smelling and yelid was almost double of the others...
i think it has the high thc level of them all as well.... maybe it should be looked into more....you couldn't ask for a better indoor plant... well ist not an easy rooter.......thats the only g13labs ive seen

uraverage

Hi!

I have grown several G13labs freebies. Everyone have been real crap.

Peace and love

i had really good luck with my super skunk from G13 labs

picture.php

V1AAA

i popped 1 bean of the g13 haze

and it was super lovely

the bollocks actually

i left her with my mate while i moved, and not sure im gonna get her back. life sucks sometimes.

i wont be associating with him if i dont get her back, thats fo sho

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
"the bullocks actually" _ god i love you crazy Uker's lingo.

I take it this is the US equivalent to..."it's the shit actually"?

I didn't even read it all until now but he/she ended it with "fo sho"....I wish I could hear a "bloke" say fo sho. It's like the time I overheard a Chinese guy who stuttered, one would EP-IC. Not making fun, just making myself laugh. And I'm not trying to offend anyone, I really do love you crazy UKer's and I have a Chinese sister.

Sorry for the off subject banter...what was the question...oh yeah over hyped fake strains of mediocre quality....carry on.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I'm not sure what the hell this cross is... but I like it a lot.

I only had one Pineapple Express Freebie and I just harvested it.

After finally waiting for it to dry and cure a little I broke out a bowl.

NICE! Great Texture, excellent flavor, beautiful buds with nice orange hairs and really tight calyxes stacked all over each other. Fruity pungent smell... no pineapple in my 1 seed, but I'm keeping her because she was fast, tasty and yielded very nice.

The top cola was over half ounce dry. The Side buds were huge so I'm excited about another run or two with her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.