What's new

G.G. Allin

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
GG Owns Pure fucking power bloodshed

Let's call it for what it was.......

Pure fucking power BULLSHIT.

How anyone can even begin to consider some asshole junkie human equivalent of a feces-flinging chimp a musician is way beyond me.....

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G.G. Allen was def a badd ass. but i like the name of his band more then anything... the MURDER JUNKIES. haha yes!!!

Tolpan

In my younger days, lol, I was a punk and in my heart there's still some part punk. But I never liked that kind of no future or against everything attitude. I had lots of friends, that admired him. Cause he showed the world their ugliest face. There were and are still, some kind of crazy guys around. Some weeks ago I was at a concert were the singer was totally drunk and came naked to the audience. The music was completely bullshit, but also some kind of a funny party.
I'm a kind of music journalist and I go to most concerts around from Classic, jazz, rock, psychobilly, etc. But my most interest is on the people and the lifestyle a punk, rockabilly, heavy metal, grindcore, ....has and documenting it.

I was also in the gothic scene and I won't go into details, but I've seen a lot of crazy shit:yoinks::noway:

Rest in Shit

Tolpan

superjoint

we need more out of control cats in rock and roll like GG allin Junkie or not.. just becuz you have good charlotte posters on your wall genkisan.. dont get all pissy cuz you cut your self and listen to emo..now you go put on adam lambert or whatever the fuck it is you listen to.. ill be spinning the murder junkies.. and youll be pulling your pork...

Kizzattack

who thought dosing with Ex-lax before a show so he could shit on everyone was cool.......

It isn't? :biglaugh:

G.G. Allin was a total nutcase. From the stories I've heard, the guy was deeply disturbed and totally reckless in just about everything he did. Didn't he originally want to commit suicide on stage, in front of all of his fans?

U

ureapwhatusow

Let's call it for what it was.......

Pure fucking power BULLSHIT.

How anyone can even begin to consider some asshole junkie human equivalent of a feces-flinging chimp a musician is way beyond me.....

Frank Zappa really put this into perspective with his approach to music

he believed that the basic algorithm of evolution to be deviation, and the expression of deviation eventually yields to progress

So perhaps he was a failed expression of evolution, but the way he deviated from the norm was as natural as the deviations that are deemed evolutionary success

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xE5f62vPOo

i mean look how happy he is bulldogging some repulsing fan into his tower of power

a lil boy at heart if ya ask me

Kizzattack

nephilthim

gg was an artist his albums have a achieved a place in the lexicon of punk rock with his passing.which if youlistened too and liked his music you would understand.one man army one of my favs hated in the nation good album.
thing that you don't understand is compared to g.g. anything voyeuristic or depraved by your standards before you read about or listened to g.g.
makes most everything else look a g rated disney film.
oh my friend saw him in charlseton s.c. once walking down the street in a jockstrap and a high school lettermans jacket.yea he was/is a freak so what?and you never stood close to the front stage at one of his concerts...
g.g. you will forever be known as blazing a trail that no one will like likely ever emulate.

melvin2

I pull my pud until it bleeds
I masurbate on toilet seats
Girls can't give me the satisfaction
I fuck my fist with the rage of passion

I wanna fuck myself
I....
wanna fuck myself!

Awesome song covered by Faith No More (if you think of Epic at the mention of Faith No More, you haven't heard Faith No More).

My wife went to a party in Chicago and he was there. Naaasty fucker. John Wayne Gacy said he was the pissiest shittiest smelling dude he ever met (GG visited him in jail sometimes).

He was supposed to kill himself onstage at the Collins dormitory cafeteria in Bloomington at Indiana University where my wife was in school at the time.

-~Wind Walker~-

A while ago I saw some interviews with Merle Allin (Pinky) his brother which were about GG. I found his perspective very interesting and he shared some personal info about GG that you really could not see in all of those aggressive, confrontational interviews with GG.

I did some quick searching for the links before posting this message and could not find them at all!

-~WW~-