What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Future x u-Pink feminized

Future by exotic g hit with feminized pollen, dr u, u-pink.
20231113_043452.jpg

singlecoiled

4x4 tent for now. Wont be much to see for a while.

I was thinking the micro section was for people growing in small spaces, a 4x4 tent is pretty big if you ask me.

No worries, I'm just one of the poor slobs stuck growing in a very small space, 18" x 18".. I'm jealous of you guys with big tents ! On the plus side, I do enjoy the challenge and am learning great pruning techniques..

I was thinking the micro section was for people growing in small spaces, a 4x4 tent is pretty big if you ask me.

No worries, I'm just one of the poor slobs stuck growing in a very small space, 18" x 18".. I'm jealous of you guys with big tents ! On the plus side, I do enjoy the challenge and am learning great pruning techniques..
Oh thought i was putting this in the right place. 4x4 feels kinda micro to me so was thinking it belonged here. Well appreciate the words, can be lonely being a grower. Glad to be back here at icmag. Will check put your grow if u got a diary going. Peace.

20231126_051922.jpg
20231126_051655.jpg
20231126_051632.jpg
20231126_051436.jpg

Equipment, organic plant food, my batman guitar.

1 future x pink fem, 1 mokushin reg, and gonna pop a couple long island lime regs see whats in there. Sticking to the 4 plant max for now in ontario. Would have thought everybody would grow weed when its legal. Says a lot of the skill of the grower. Not something most people can pull off.

Edit.. ive grown the long island lime and popping the seeds from the selection i made.

Last edited:
20231126_051348.jpg

Forgot the promix, pretty much the starter mix i used. With above.
20230919_180542.jpg

Outdoor mokushin from this summer. No mold has some kind of resistence to mold. Is long island pink x (karmas freebie solos stash 1 x biker kush)

singlecoiled

View attachment 18923682 View attachment 18923683 View attachment 18923684 View attachment 18923685

1 future x pink fem, 1 mokushin reg, and gonna pop a couple long island lime regs see whats in there. Sticking to the 4 plant max for now in ontario. Would have thought everybody would grow weed when its legal. Says a lot of the skill of the grower. Not something most people can pull off.

Edit.. ive grown the long island lime and popping the seeds from the selection i made.
20231126_051436.jpg

Not bad ! Might be nice with some "singlecoiled" pickups though. Glad to see fellow guitarists floating around here..

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 18923682 View attachment 18923683 View attachment 18923684 View attachment 18923685

Long Island Lime!
I live there !
Where does one get L.I. lime?

Suppose ill throw this pic up of my long island lime keeper kush pheno. Purple too. Was like a hindu kush mix with ogk, this pheno. Small test plant. Heavy gassy kush terps need to find her again..
IMG_20231103_110139_107.jpg

Life is funny when you understand everyones motive. Older i get the quicker i see someones true colours. Lifes to short to fuck with petty fools.

Future x u-pink fem making a comeback
20231219_060228.jpg

Long island lime kush selection x ss1bkf2
20231219_060248.jpg

Future pink stunted same with mokushin, didnt ph them for too long. Dumbass. They getting back to normal. Futureupink showing her fat leaves. Dinner plates. Gonna be a heavy one. Almost lost the 2 i didnt ph. Gonna clone the future pink. She reeks already which is not normal. Def gonna yield heavy too. I remember the sour power og x upink offspring. Had those massive resin glands or heads. Copious too. Future was a selected clone from a big commercial op here in ontario.

The lonely 4 lol. Surprised im fully legal plant wise. How long that lasts.. outdoor is around the corner. Anyway front to back is mokushin, then future pink, then long island lime x2 in the back.
20240101_195508.jpg

Confirmed female mokushin
20240101_195333.jpg

Mokushin is very nice smoke. Long island pink x karmas ss1bk freebie. Marshmellow og and sour kush.

More i use the ss1bk the more i remember a bag of seeds a guy from here sent me was labeled ss1bk i think. Grew a few at a buddies place and was that totem pole type plant. Ss1bk from karma. Must have been, gotta find those seeds see if they were the same name. Wish i knew how good those seeds were back then lol. Suppose its never too late...

Latest posts

Latest posts