What's new

FUTURAMA its back

G

good drown

does anyone enjoy this show? if so, and you do not know, new episodes start tonight at 10pm eastern time on comedy central:blowbubbles:

this was such a great series that i never got into when it originally aired. I saw a bunch of episodes around 5-6 years ago, and some of them blew me away. my 2 favorites have to be #1-Jurassic Bark,when they bring fry's dog(Seymour) back to life #2 The Sting, the bee episode, 'nuff said

Che

Veteran
S06E01 and S06E02 have been on BT networks for a few days now, so stoked to see Futurama back on the air!!

paint4420

are these actually new episodes!?

i loved futurama i felt me and fry had some sort of mystical time/space/dimentional connection its like it was me in the year 3000!!!

G

good drown

yup, new ones!
wow, they were leaked monday, i didn't even bother checking. hows the quality? im stoked comedy central is in hd now

Che

Veteran
Grab the 75 meg H264's they're great quality, plus I'm seeding them and want to get my ratio up..

I never really watched it much when it was on Fux. Thanks to Adult Swim, I think I've seen them all now. I really wish the new episodes were going to them, but I'll take what I can get.

Looking forward to a long run!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Stoked this show is back on the airwaves, thanks for the heads up. :biggrin:

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Fuckin A, i forgot all about this, i got high and jumped on xbox and missed it, guess ill have to catch it later tonight when they replay it

M

Marywanna

Dammit I missed it last night! They can bite my shiny metal ass! Love that show. Billy West does the greatest voices.

G

good drown

good ole billy west, i grew up listening to him on howard stern, thanks mom:)
when i first watched futurama, i was like holy shit, i know most of these voices!!!

HempHut

"On the count of three you will awaken feeling refreshed."

Awesome opening for episode one -- the Hypnotoad rules!

M

Marywanna

HYPNOTOAD!!!!! I LOVE THAT GUY! Love Billy West too,started watching him when he was doing Ren and Stimpy with John K. Thats another show that needs to come back so I can see Evil Ren turn into HIDEOUSLY Evil Ren.