What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

RobFromTX

1713991570618.jpeg

EnjoyingLife

I've noticed between 5 and 10 grams is about as far as it goes for me. That's enough to get a crystal clear closed eye visionary experience. The only thing i notice when I eat more than that is I sweat more and my legs and motor skills become very drunk like. But not a bit more trippy. The most I've ever eaten at once was a bit over a half ounce of PE with the equivalent of another half ounce of extract. Which sent me up like a rocketship but then I heard what sounds like a recorded psychic message on a loop telling me I was in a restricted space and as sound as I sat up thinking what the fuck I started sweating like crazy and I leveled off into a fairly mild trip, less potent than when I eat around an eighth. Ayahuasca and ketamine have offered different views of this space but that's a whole different much longer and crazier bunch of stories.
I wonder if this falls into your body being saturated with it and only being able to process so much.
Not saying you eat them to often, just the fact that the body can only process so much of anything at one given time.
The message about being in a restricted place is great lol - I haven't hit that point.
I'll have to try walking or something next time I take a high dose - I'm usually pretty glued to the ground when I do so haven't really tested my motor skills (or maybe that's the test). I do talk a bit drunk though so I probs walk a bit drunk also.
I don't take mushies often nor high doses, I like to have some anxiety about taking them every time, its my tool that says I haven't become accustomed to them.
It's not an anxiety I can't easily squash as I don't want to go into the experience anxious. It's just there letting me know I'm not accustomed.