What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

CharlesU Farley

I'll be 49 on Saturday. At work at the moment but I'll definitely watch later if I haven't seen already. Not much that bear has recorded or written that I am not already familiar with.

Thanks
Happy birthday! It all goes to hell once you turn 50. 😂

Or is it 70? I'm going to hit that next year.o_O

RobFromTX

Also. I'll try to keep it out of the funny pictures thread after this.

I the recent report on psilocybin from Stanford University they found microdosing to be mostly placebo effect and much more evidence that larger doses provided the more lasting and profound positive effects.

Obviously be careful and aware of preexisting loose screws. But you also might tighten a few.

I grew golden teachers a few times. The issue with me is that they only worked for me if I did them maybe twice a year. So i'd end up gifting most of them away. All the more reason to legalize them and sell them at the dispensary. Tolerance builds up crazy fast with schrooms

Oh and happy b-day in advance

RobFromTX

1713905482753.jpeg

EnjoyingLife

5 dried grams not 1/4 etc forget those metrics rules
I'm talking dried here.
It's rare I'll eat them fresh (typically only if I find a patch while I'm out) and I don't drink the tea. It's hard for me to get down and keep down.
I started with a gram (purgatory is the space I get to with that - not quite enough but it's to late for me to take more, ime).
So an eighth, once I got comfortable with that 5g then 7,10,12,14.
My next experiment is 20 then an ounce.
I'll probs stop at an ounce...

EnjoyingLife

5 g is great for someone who is experienced, not so much for someone who's never done mushrooms before. :)

Terrance McKenna:

He also recommended, and often spoke of taking, what he called "heroic doses", which he defined as five grams of dried psilocybin mushrooms, taken alone, on an empty stomach, in silent darkness, and with eyes closed. He believed that when taken this way one could expect a profound visionary experience, believing it is only when "slain" by the power of the mushroom that the message becomes clear.
Always an empty stomach I aim for 10 hours no food and eat clean and light prior (like a week).
Makes for less nausea if any and I hardly ever throw up (like twice with each mushies and aya) and if taking ayahuasca I clean my system for like a month depending on what vices have had me.
But yeah I don't recommend heroic doses until one is comfortable with an eighth.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm talking dried here.
It's rare I'll eat them fresh (typically only if I find a patch while I'm out) and I don't drink the tea. It's hard for me to get down and keep down.
I started with a gram (purgatory is the space I get to with that - not quite enough but it's to late for me to take more, ime).
So an eighth, once I got comfortable with that 5g then 7,10,12,14.
My next experiment is 20 then an ounce.
I'll probs stop at an ounce...
I've noticed between 5 and 10 grams is about as far as it goes for me. That's enough to get a crystal clear closed eye visionary experience. The only thing i notice when I eat more than that is I sweat more and my legs and motor skills become very drunk like. But not a bit more trippy. The most I've ever eaten at once was a bit over a half ounce of PE with the equivalent of another half ounce of extract. Which sent me up like a rocketship but then I heard what sounds like a recorded psychic message on a loop telling me I was in a restricted space and as sound as I sat up thinking what the fuck I started sweating like crazy and I leveled off into a fairly mild trip, less potent than when I eat around an eighth. Ayahuasca and ketamine have offered different views of this space but that's a whole different much longer and crazier bunch of stories.

Latest posts

Latest posts