What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

RobFromTX

1711484895510.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

Am not a native English speaking, so I might confuse things.

But wtf is a Horse Lap Dancer?

Weird pictures in my head...
I'm a native English speaker, although since I'm from the SouthEast US, I'm sure my friends in the Northeast would question in that statement. ;)

But I totally agree with you... I have no _earthly_ idea what a horse lap dancer is???? :ROFLMAO:

velorex

I'm a native English speaker, although since I'm from the SouthEast US, I'm sure my friends in the Northeast would question in that statement. ;)

But I totally agree with you... I have no _earthly_ idea what a horse lap dancer is???? :ROFLMAO:
not a native English speaker either, but i once read a book with lots of words in it. this one has me totally stumped, and fills my head with scarily unsavory images. please someone clear this one up

Latest posts

Latest posts