What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I once worked as a valet for a few months and one night there was a foreign guy with an Audi station wagon and a manual transmission. For some reason it STANK like clutch when I brought it to the guy at the restaurant and he complained and got his money back and I got fired. Forking loser. Who the hell gets a station wagon with a 6 speed manual transmission??? What a loser. Hope the clutch ate it. Still not sure I did anything wrong but it was like dead clutch smell bad. Screw people that use the valet. Just asking for people to ruin your car for $10.

TANO

🍒
Veteran
tumblr_ouoi73NhkI1tlb56zo1_400.gif

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I once worked as a valet for a few months and one night there was a foreign guy with an Audi station wagon and a manual transmission. For some reason it STANK like clutch when I brought it to the guy at the restaurant and he complained and got his money back and I got fired. Forking loser. Who the hell gets a station wagon with a 6 speed manual transmission??? What a loser. Hope the clutch ate it. Still not sure I did anything wrong but it was like dead clutch smell bad. Screw people that use the valet. Just asking for people to ruin your car for $10.
i had a SW with a 5 speed. Ford keeping the V-8 & manual for the Mustangs... you would "probably" enjoy driving an old Ford or Chevy truck/van with the 3 speed on the column... that's what i leaned to drive with. never had an automatic until the truck i'm driving now. fucking HATE it...next vehicle WILL be another manual, if for no other reason than to keep kids from stealing it. :chin:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i had a SW with a 5 speed. Ford keeping the V-8 & manual for the Mustangs... you would "probably" enjoy driving an old Ford or Chevy truck/van with the 3 speed on the column... that's what i leaned to drive with. never had an automatic until the truck i'm driving now. fucking HATE it...next vehicle WILL be another manual, if for no other reason than to keep kids from stealing it. :chin:
It's way easier to roll a joint while driving an automatic.