What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Andre did play bigfoot on The Six Million Dollar Man tho'...

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

K+ Robrites, thnx for the memory's

broke & dislocated plenty of fingers MX'ing in the early '70s, and our bikes!? whew I'd hate to be one of my dirt bikes. crash bad/be hurt bad & thank the lord for our fellow riders always getting each other home & what's left of the bike secured; always worse w/headon collisions, 2 battered bikes & bodies.

There's no mistaking that when I hurt from the severe arthritis pain, I always point the body finger of blame @ me, but wouldn't trade those years for any other lifestyle. And btw, whenever I dropped a Harley of mine I paid the price financially & physically once again.

Family business, I called my dad @ home before he left for work, told him I came down with a flu bug that I wouldn't be in..... "Bullshit!!!" he yelled, "you dropped that fucking motorcycle didn't you!?" Busted, been road riding for 4 yrs w/o a spill, how the hell did he know... :dunno:

lol, I've got fond memory's of those pains n' losses, but at least I'm not the kinda guy that says, "Hey get me rockin' those steps!" and has his buddy filming it all.

btw! ALWAYS be the guy holding the camera, usually the safest pov.......

29gY2Lu.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

The FIRST time I ever got high, when I was seventeen, I had to drive home in snow like that. I was so high I couldn't stop getting hypnotized by the snow, it just kept taking over my mind, lol. I drove the five miles home going about 10 miles an hour. My first high.:biggrin:

onavelzy

Veteran
The FIRST time I ever got high, when I was seventeen, I had to drive home in snow like that. I was so high I couldn't stop getting hypnotized by the snow, it just kept taking over my mind, lol. I drove the five miles home going about 10 miles an hour. My first high.:biggrin:
That so beats my first high, which also happened to be my first concert: John Denver

Latest posts

Latest posts