What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats

driving on snow is one thing,
but attempting to drive on black ice when the road slopes drastically toward the ditch, is just stupid..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Him: I do.

Her: He will.......

BlYb0fL.jpg

al70

Veteran

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 15
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 13
  • proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 14
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 13
  • xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17

onavelzy

Veteran
:yeahthats

driving on snow is one thing,
but attempting to drive on black ice when the road slopes drastically toward the ditch, is just stupid..

It's not that always that simple Bud. Sometimes it's not black ice until it's too late. I had this happen one night driving across a bridge connecting two freeways in Nashville. It was raining and cold. We were all probably going 10-15 miles an hour because of visibility. As we moved across the section of the bridge that curved off to meet the other freeway, we saw the cars in front of us start sliding sideways toward the downside portion of the bridge. They eventually caromed into the guardrail on the down side of the curve We managed to pull off to the upper shoulder and come to a stop before we ended up the same way. When we got out, the whole road was glassed. it had changed from wet surface to glazed road in the few seconds it took to drive half way across the bridge. We didn't get out of there until the next day. They closed the freeway and we had to walk out to a motel for the night.