What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please don't make it sanitized, to be exposed to bad tastes is a proof of democracy by definition.

And I don't expect than everybody is my clone.

if you want to see bad taste go wander into the 'America' thread, you'll find all sorts of folk carrying on with bullshit in my opinion. This is a funny picture thread.

A handful of weeks s ago it required cleaning up of political pics, the person posting those shitty pics was cussing out the other members and whatever else he considered to be fair game.

Gypsy cleaned it up.

Well, I cleaned the thread up because I was asked.

Can't we have somewhere free from political infighting here?

I don't care if you are a lefty or a righty.....you are all equal as ICMAG members to me.

Just try and conduct yourselves in such a way that is not abrasive to other members please.

onvelzy was/is NOT the problem, it's just gonna be some fukwad coming later with their BS. The political infighting here was ONE sided, the pics he displayed were insulting & denigrating.

He still sends me red reps as a taunt, they're just so petty, but the only way to keep them from posting crap is to not invite them in the door in the first place.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
reCogOL.jpg

EDIT:
Know what hurts me the very most 'bout this pic???
The kids gettin' his calendar before I'm gettin' mine.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

entry level stuff :nono:
I once took an employment application from a gal that claimed to have worked @ Genitol Electro (General Electric she meant) and never mind how she murdered the city spelling of Schenectady (home of GE) NY. I felt bad but spelling/grammar was a must, I guess she might have found her calling in cake decorating.......

oThuYPN.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

entry level stuff :nono:
I once took an employment application from a gal that claimed to have worked @ Genitol Electro (General Electric she meant) and never mind how she murdered the city spelling of Schenectady (home of GE) NY. I felt bad but spelling/grammar was a must, I guess she might have found her calling in cake decorating.......

View Image

you'd be amazed at how many people can't even say Schenectady !!! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts