What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
download (1).jpeg

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

It's not the length of the dick that does the trick. It's the throb of the knob that does the job. :biggrin: Girls may not be cognizant of that fact!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
girls like that make me nervous. she could be anywhere from age 12 to 25 or so...and, would you ask? 😏

I vote for 16. If she's 18, leave her alone or you'll never be rid of her.

I was laid by a knockout 35 year old when I was 16. After that I could only get a stiffy for older women. And there were many. lol.
Gimmie a MILF anytime.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
lucky you tmono i got close with a teacher after school the janitor was sweeping his keys jingling spookd her she was maybe mid 20s tiny little thing i was 15 was blueballs i will never forget

shithawk420

Veteran
girls like that make me nervous. she could be anywhere from age 12 to 25 or so...and, would you ask? 😏

That's a good point.im 33 so I figure the lowest I'll go is 21.i get a little creeped out when the older dudes wanna do the youngest they can find but it's none of my business I guess.i don't really care.i already look like I'm 40.unlesss I get in shape I'm done

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I vote for 16. If she's 18, leave her alone or you'll never be rid of her.

I was laid by a knockout 35 year old when I was 16. After that I could only get a stiffy for older women. And there were many. lol.
Gimmie a MILF anytime.

I prefer munching on a woman that tastes like a woman, not pee. I didn't add that to the original. A ditty...

While I was working as a stat engineer back in '08... I remember the boss saying "all woman fake it" My coworker and I looked at each other, and simply smiled. After the boss went on his way. We stated almost at the same time, I gather he doesn't know how to use his.!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
While I was working as a stat engineer back in '08... I remember the boss saying "all woman fake it" My coworker and I looked at each other, and simply smiled. After the boss went on his way. We stated almost at the same time, I gather he doesn't know how to use his.!
A gusher would change his opinion. lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That's a good point.im 33 so I figure the lowest I'll go is 21.i get a little creeped out when the older dudes wanna do the youngest they can find but it's none of my business I guess.i don't really care.i already look like I'm 40.unlesss I get in shape I'm done

i look at young women for the same reason that i admire classic cars and am in awe of a few of the Great Masters artistic masterpieces...beautiful beyond comparison! i look and admire, but have no real use for, could not afford, nor do it justice at any rate..."youth is wasted on the young, and wisdom upon the old..." some might add "money upon the rich" 😃