What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

chilliwilli

Waterboy
images - 2021-07-30T155310.509.jpeg

Dankwolf

Yeah my mother used to smoke 2 packs a day heh, they were built different back then lol

Do you remember smoking/ non-smoking sections at restaurants? Split by a 4ft wall :biglaugh:

People smoking in public transit and at the shopping mall too, nevermind an ashtray just dropped the cig butts on the ground everywhere :rtfo:

You had a wall lol . I remember the non smoking section at my favorite breakfast place when I was kid .one table in the corner lol . Never understood the point when they where breathing same air .
maybe a mental Thing lol 😂

M

member 505892

from a lifetime watching folks smoke, i'll bet 90% of cigarettes burned away sitting in ashtrays like nasty smelling incense...% might be higher for cigars & pipe tobacco. i've known people that never lit a cigar; they just gnawed on them so they had something to do.

My grandpa used to always have one in his hand, didn't leave them burning in the tray.

My mum told me he was sitting looking at photos one time but would look up to watch the tv as well.... and he was sitting there with a photo in one hand and cigarette in the other, and looked up to see something on the tv and then he says "F*CK", he had burnt a hole through the photo with his cigarette. :redface:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
One thing I don't miss about drinking and smoking is waking up with a burning hot cigarette between my fingers. Or lighting them backwards.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
One thing I don't miss about drinking and smoking is waking up with a burning hot cigarette between my fingers. Or lighting them backwards.

a friend ended like that. he was on bottled oxygen, and fell asleep . his cig apparently slipped from his fingers, torched his couch, & when the oxygen hose caught on it was over. died from smoke inhalation...