What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It is BEYOND stupid!

In my America, that pistol would be flipped over on it's other side...

I'll let you figure out why...

it is right side up IF you are left-handed, but that is putting you in a cross-draw situation if your toast acted up & you needed to shoot it real quick. not the fastest way to start the ball rolling. if diner is right-handed, it really DOES need flipping over, you are very correct. fumbling around while your food/wife/cat/children sass you is inexplicable...:tiphat: (i'm out of rep at moment)

TANO

🍒
Veteran
giphy.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Is that black pudding at 8 o' clock?

- Ya - Black Pudding - made from the blood of some beastie -

picture.php

* for all you Village People fans out there - who like to dress up as the village people - and go down the pub - must be a tough life in lock-down - with all the pubs closed - <sulks - while looking at his construction worker outfit>

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
- Ya - Black Pudding - made from the blood of some beastie -

View Image

* for all you Village People fans out there - who like to dress up as the village people - and go down the pub - must be a tough life in lock-down - with all the pubs closed - <sulks - while looking at his construction worker outfit>
Please post pictures. lol

I tell ya... you never want to watch them make it on the farm. That's a visual that will never leave me.