What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

VA's

6493b5ff9200e8f03f2fe1d6b0823af11ba151a2ac77223fd98c19d8e65a9539_1.jpg

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
picture.php

People complain about self-isolation. You only need to embrace the situation. That and a good harvest, a little pussy what else does a fellow need :biggrin:

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
funny you should mention that, back in high school there was a party house i frequented and they had an entire wall floor to ceiling made of 24's. looked like beer case wallpaper. ah the good ole days...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The party house, yup. We'd sit around after school burning doobs, listening to music, drinking beer. Totally preparing to enter the working world. The 50 year point of my HS graduation is coming up. I wonder how those guys did.

Edit: So I looked it up.

Yup, my buddies. One was already in trouble for getting caught with a bunch of honey oil in his cool VW pickup bus. I think he was involved with BOEL dealers. Another looks like he was busy also... Howie Weinthal. Funny how there is no record of him being arrested/tried despite the snitch's testimony.

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/59147685add7b049343c3ff2

Last edited: