What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Epstein Tuesday Morning Book Ends

Epstein Tuesday Morning Book Ends

EPSTEIN%2BDID%2BNOT%2BKILL%2BHIMSELF2%2B%252815%2529.jpg

EPSTEIN%2BDID%2BNOT%2BKILL%2BHIMSELF2%2B%252819%2529.jpg

:whistling:

RMS

:smoweed:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
My sister was going through boxes of old pictures that used to be our Mom's..

She found this really old baby picture of me...

OMG!... Look how blonde my hair used to be!

Attachments

• Bud's baby picture..jpg
    Bud's baby picture..jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 13

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Coors used to have to be refridgerated all the way from brewery to liquor store, so it was higher. As I recall. Old soggy brain cells. We used to argue Coors vs Budweiser at HS backyard parties. Remember those?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Coors used to have to be refridgerated all the way from brewery to liquor store, so it was higher. As I recall. Old soggy brain cells. We used to argue Coors vs Budweiser at HS backyard parties. Remember those?

In the 1970's we only got Coors when somebody brought it back from out west. I drank Miller High Life back then. I tried a lot of other beers, and I know there are a lot better beers, but I still drink Miller at home, day to day. I never did like Budweiser, but I never turned one down either.:biggrin: