What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ZB2vG2Y.jpg

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
It's a double edge sword. If you own a dog, regardless how gentle it might be, in an enclosed yard. The law states you need a sign "beware of dog" If you don't and have a mishap, you are 100% liable, regardless if the person trespassed. With the sign, it says enter at own risk, taking away the liability of the dog owner and placing it on the trespassers. ~ Quote.... RCMP 1988.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
It's a double edge sword. If you own a dog, regardless how gentle it might be, in an enclosed yard. The law states you need a sign "beware of dog" If you don't and have a mishap, you are 100% liable, regardless if the person trespassed. With the sign, it says enter at own risk, taking away the liability of the dog owner and placing it on the trespassers. ~ Quote.... RCMP 1988.

Your Honor, he knew the dog was dangerous. He even had a sign that said so ->"Beware of Dog."

But a picture of a dog's mouth without the text takes away the liability.

My brother had a No Trespassing Sign on his gate. Two thieves entered his warehouse through a window. His dog was inside and cornered them in an office after ripping one guy's arm open. They were so scared they called 911. They said the dog was trying to eat through the door. lol

My favorite legal quote? "No harm comes to those who consent to it."

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Found this old one in my old comic book collection...

Hey Popeye, did ya put that fake label on it to hopefully fool the fuzz?

Attachments

• Popeye.jpg
    Popeye.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 15