What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ic
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...=af3734f078e55f20b9486227f5af5f0f&oe=5DE96DC1

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
what breed of dog is that?

love it. like a mini keg on legs. & a little beaster !!!

It looks like a Boston Pug terrier.....I think, not 100% on that.

Lucky for "Pugsy" that Momma Brown bear, aka Grizzly, wasn't around. Pugsy would have been carved and eaten up for hors d'oeuvres otherwise.

RMS

:smoweed:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
... could be a French Bulldog also.

I have a pack of dogs half that size that treed a small black bear a couple of years ago.

..... then again, last summer a friend opened her sliding glass door and a bear came in and ATE her 5lb toy poodle Monkey.:cry:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
My brother's neighbors were having a family BBQ. A 6 year old was playing with his guinea pig on the lawn. A pickup truck pulls up and out jumps a German Shepherd. Fucking thing ran up to it and ate it right in front of the kid. Lol.

He had it skinned in 2 seconds.

dddaver

Veteran

Although it is apparently common to see people falling or otherwise getting hurt funny to some people, ala Funniest Home Videos, I do not. At all. I was permanently injured from a fall and my life is difficult as a result.

I apologize for harshing anyone's mellow but this is just a personal prospective. Now, on with the show. :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts