Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GtVe7Ea.jpg

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
He did and invented the first mask. I was too young to see Shawchuck or Plant play but my dad mentioned them all the time. He was happy to see me in nets, but my hero was Gerry Cheevers. I even put a zipper scar on my mask every time I got a puck in the face and it left a mark.

That mask was just a piece of fiberglass up against my face with zero padding. Ever get hit in the head with a phone book? Remember how the world shook and you saw stars? That's what it felt like. One concussion per game.
I had one like this
View Image

Shoulder and arm pads were fucking quilts!

Ya... I'm old.

hqdefault.jpg

When I was a young whipper snapper, I was a huge Ken Dryden fan.

cut.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Brother Nature

He did and invented the first mask. I was too young to see Shawchuck or Plant play but my dad mentioned them all the time. He was happy to see me in nets, but my hero was Gerry Cheevers. I even put a zipper scar on my mask every time I got a puck in the face and it left a mark.

That mask was just a piece of fiberglass up against my face with zero padding. Ever get hit in the head with a phone book? Remember how the world shook and you saw stars? That's what it felt like. One concussion per game.
I had one like this
View Image

Shoulder and arm pads were fucking quilts!

Ya... I'm old.

Hockey is why you never talk back to the mouthy Canadian at the bar. :tiphat:

S

Sertaiz

ive read almost every larson toon every time yall pull one out its memories...

where fat of the land comes from, some are just wierd funny puns....

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
^^ Every once in a while, you get that one dog.

My girl understood sign language. Not formal stuff, but all I had to do is point and she knew what I meant. "Get that paper plate" after the wind blew it away and she'd get it. Watch the kids and she'd coral them. *Any threatening action, attitude or raised voice and she muscled her way to you in a flash, sit and stare at you without blinking. Scary as shit. All challenges within earshot were hers. She once held a Merit Encyclopedia salesman up against the porch wall for 30 minutes because he wouldn't leave and stuck his foot in the door. Every time he tried to move away she nailed him in the nuts with her nose and a snarl. lol. He was begging me to call her off.

(Akita x Chow) x Golden Retriever.
Had the color, size and mane of a lion, and the killer instincts of a new mother.
Apart from her affinity for porcupine$, she was perfect.

R.I.P. girl.

Latest posts

Latest posts